Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how to put this, but if I coached Miami I would have the perimeter players of the Heat make a strong effort to take shots from a shorter distance from the hoop.

Blown call. That should not have been a basket.

I'm not sure how to put this, but if I coached Miami I would have the perimeter players of the Heat make a strong effort to take shots from a shorter distance from the hoop.

Me too. Or at least try. Lol.

Good effort by Bosh to attack the rim, even if he was blocked by Durant.

Battier needs to keep up his shooting percentage to stretch OKC's defense.

With the exception of a couple of plays, it's good to see MIA listen to their coach and attack the rim and shoot from the paint.

Let's see how long MIA keeps it up though.

Hahaha, dude any NBA team can spread the floor and let their superstar take someone one on one. If I were Miami, that's what I would do. Get those bigs outta the lane. if I were OKC i'd make the Heat shoot me out of a zone.

Good effort by Bosh to attack the rim, even if he was blocked by Durant.

Battier needs to keep up his shooting percentage to stretch OKC's defense.

Are you playing a drinking game with the phrase "attack the rim"?

And Wade's jump shots from outside the paint begin yet again.

Battier is kicking the basketball so many times you'd wonder if he thinks he's playing soccer.

Also, I love watching Battier get lit up.

Typical Tar Hole fan. :wink:

I like Miami going small, it takes away the ability for OKC to play 2 big guys at the same time.

Oh look, Norris Cole just hit a 3 to put them up 17. It wasn't a drive to the basket, so I'm not sure that was a great shot.

I like Miami going small, it takes away the ability for OKC to play 2 big guys at the same time.

Oh look, Norris Cole just hit a 3 to put them up 17. It wasn't a drive to the basket, so I'm not sure that was a great shot.

Clearly he deviated from the game plan.

MIA is up by 17 thanks in part to their attacking the rim, taking shots from the paint. Even when they miss layups, they're getting 2nd chance points much easier than when they used to shoot jumpshots from outside the paint.

Let's see if MIA can continue attacking the rim and not settle for the lazy jumpshot in the 2nd half.

Apparently he isnt listening to his Coach.

I loved Chris Bosh in Prometheus.

Hahaha, dude any NBA team can spread the floor and let their superstar take someone one on one. If I were Miami, that's what I would do. Get those bigs outta the lane. if I were OKC i'd make the Heat shoot me out of a zone.
All true FLTC, I like watching these plucky underdogg heat players fight.

Bosh is doing a great job in the paint. He has 10 rebounds already with 1:18 left in the first half. Lots of 2nd chance points for Bosh, even though he's missed a few.

Lol @ Bosh. He looks so funny.

With the number of times Lebron has attacked the basket, it's hard to believe these are his first pair of free throws.

OKC has done a nice job to cut MIA lead from 17 down to 12.

I love how james can crab in from the free throw line to right under the basket and never get called for traveling.. I think that's such a joke.

All the superstars get away with that.

KD needs to have a monster 2nd half.

Did Dwade just say his coach came up with a gameplan of creating more space? Interesting.

During the post 1st half interview, it was nice to hear Wade talk about how MIA can't afford to turn the ball over, considering how Wade turned the ball over so many times in Game 1.

All the players get away with that.

KD needs to have a monster 2nd half.

Fify. Pretty much nobody gets called for it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back