NHL 2014-2015 Season

Penalty shot.....

No match for Holtby! Haha

I actually think you should be able to choose to take the shot or the PP.

No match for Holtby! Haha

I actually think you should be able to choose to take the shot or the PP.

I would take the shot 100% of the time, no question about it.

I would take the shot 100% of the time, no question about it.
Caps have the 2nd ranked PP and Oh yeah Ovi...... Some nights rather have the 2 minutes

Clarkson gets 10 minute misconduct that's one way to get your name on the score sheet haha

Caps have the 2nd ranked PP and Oh yeah Ovi...... Some nights rather have the 2 minutes

Or.... (start at the 2:45 mark) pay close attention what Pierre says near the end.

The bolts are terrible on the PP, and I still think I would take the 2:00. The last time we had a penalty shot goal is in 2011 from Vinny.

Clarkson gets 10 minute misconduct that's one way to get your name on the score sheet haha

He started out in a similar fashion with the Leafs lol.

Preds in absolute free fall ever since the Franson trade....look like a totally different team, and in the worst way possible.

Clarkson is fitting into the CBJ roster nicely. Out four weeks with some sort of injury.

It's absolutely laughable how incompetent that team is at staying healthy.

Clarkson is fitting into the CBJ roster nicely. Out four weeks with some sort of injury.

It's absolutely laughable how incompetent that team is at staying healthy.

Maybe they have an agreement with the Cleveland Clinic that if they don't fill so many beds they will lose their services. So unfortunate for CBJ I have such high hopes for them in the upcoming years. It's gotta be tough to be a fan this year.

That was so cool. Thanks for posting. Makes you really appreciate the skill these guys have.

I remember watching a video of Kovalev a while ago for warrior and I was astounded by the amount of skill and finesse he used with his power. Unbelievable.

I remember watching a video of Kovalev a while ago for warrior and I was astounded by the amount of skill and finesse he used with his power. Unbelievable.
These guys are good haha

That video was crazy.

Maybe they have an agreement with the Cleveland Clinic that if they don't fill so many beds they will lose their services. So unfortunate for CBJ I have such high hopes for them in the upcoming years. It's gotta be tough to be a fan this year.

I honestly barely follow them right now. Their man games lost for the past few years are consistently atop the league, and it makes for a boring excuse every single time.

Plus, adding dingdongs like Clarkson and Bourque won't help anything.

I honestly barely follow them right now. Their man games lost for the past few years are consistently atop the league, and it makes for a boring excuse every single time.

Plus, adding dingdongs like Clarkson and Bourque won't help anything.

Bourque was Chris Stewart before Chris Stewart.

Back