Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anniversary JB and Morgan.

Congrats, JB and Morgan!!!

Happy Anniversary Josh and Morgan!!

Happy Engagement Anniversary Josh & Morgan

Happy anniversary Josh and Morgan!

A huge weight lifted off of me. Credit card paid off again, money in the bank, and money set aside for Minneapolis....

Credit card debt irritates the heck out of me, and I try too hard to pay it off. To the extent where my food and living expenses are strained because I want to put as much as possible on my card.

Congratulations JB and GG. What a place to spend your anniversary (week)

Happy Anniversary.

A huge weight lifted off of me. Credit card paid off again, money in the bank, and money set aside for Minneapolis....

Credit card debt irritates the heck out of me, and I try too hard to pay it off. To the extent where my food and living expenses are strained because I want to put as much as possible on my card.
That credit card debt is a beast...anything you can do to keel it at bay is worth it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430339957.005460.jpg just got a free ice cream! What what!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is just so much awesome going on in the King thread right now. This event is going to be absolutely incredible and the live update thread should rock it out.

Just got a job at a golf course!!!!!! What a day, free ice cream and another job!

Found this:
narazu4u.jpg

Beags took it at the TM iron event last January, I'm quite spry with the heel click elevation skills.

Makes me smile, was a blast of a round with awesome friends.

Found this:
narazu4u.jpg

Beags took it at the TM iron event last January, I'm quite spry with the heel click elevation skills.

Never know with all that sun, it was maybe 45°

Found this:
narazu4u.jpg

You have to have some Jack Rabbit in your genes! :D That's some high elevation dude. :bulgy-eyes:

If I ever got that far off the ground under my own power, you better believe a snake would have been involved.

Found this:
narazu4u.jpg

Jman has a little Sergio in him.

Jman has a little Sergio in him.

Hahaha, not nearly as graceful, but it was good for some group laughs. If you know me, I thrive on that! It's all about the family and friends we have here.

My wife wanted to go to the driving range tonight! She just had her first lesson yesterday. It was such a fun time, and I didn't give her any advice without her asking. Even had a little putting contest. She said she had a great time, which makes me really happy.

Just finished my last final for the semester. No school work to do until my summer classes begin in 3 weeks. This semester was bruuuutal! Glad it's over. ?

Recieved accupunture today for my back injury. Wow that was an instant cure, this morning I could barely do the exercises and I was hesitant about these. As the physio guy warned me of the side effects and problems of people passing out after. I was like oh well you only live once. And I am so glad I made that choice, no pain at all. On Friday I will recieve another session of accupunture I am excited to finally be pain free

Recieved accupunture today for my back injury. Wow that was an instant cure, this morning I could barely do the exercises and I was hesitant about these. As the physio guy warned me of the side effects and problems of people passing out after. I was like oh well you only live once. And I am so glad I made that choice, no pain at all. On Friday I will recieve another session of accupunture I am excited to finally be pain free

That's great Dustin. I'm glad it worked for you. I've never had it down for anything, but have heard of similar success stories as yours.

That's great Dustin. I'm glad it worked for you. I've never had it down for anything, but have heard of similar success stories as yours.

I told myself I cannot feel worse then I am now. I was barely able to walk today it was that bad. It was worth the pain of the needle for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back