Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$1.80 near Quantico

Major price jumps today and overnight. 10 to 15 cents a gallon all over town.

I used my Gas Buddy App and saw it was still $1.699 by the golf course, and since I was stopping by to do the banking, I filled up my car on the way to the course, and took Jacqui's truck when I went to do the banking. Got the $1.699 price when it is $1.839 by my house.

$1.879 here, that is the lowest yet. I hope I don't see the price bump here soon.

Still $1.839. Hasn't changed for about six days.

Hmm 1.77 this morning. ..2.15 now...going to blame it on snow storm??

Hmm 1.77 this morning. ..2.15 now...going to blame it on snow storm??

Same jump here. Has to be the snow storm. They using road salt so let's raise gas prices...

$1.819 tonight.

$1.899 here, I paid $2.099 in Cordele yesterday on the way home from Orlando. I am afraid it is heading back up

$1.899 here, I paid $2.099 in Cordele yesterday on the way home from Orlando. I am afraid it is heading back up

They're predicting it to start going back up.

10 cent jump all over today. The ones by my house are now up to $1.919.

10 cent jump all over today. The ones by my house are now up to $1.919.

Ours just got down to $1.91 for the first time. Feels like the '90s again.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

I love the Gas Buddy app. I was heading to the golf course today so I stopped at one of the stations over there where I saw it was still $1.799 and filled up.

We creeped up 7 cents at the spot from $1.72 to $1.79 today. Filled up yesterday at $1.72.

JM

$1.92...looking like the bottom has been reached and prices are gonna start going up

$1.92...looking like the bottom has been reached and prices are gonna start going up

$1.97

I was shocked the other day when the pumped clicked off that it was full and it read $32.45 (for a SUV) I kept looking thinking something must have been wrong.

Saw 2.01 down from 2.09

I think it's probably more of a "correction" at this point. At least I hope so. Aren't oil prices still falling? (For the most part)

$1.889 here today

Falling yes. The Saudis are going to find this bottom for us. They don't like to lose. While I like the lower prices, people are hurting, and the layoffs are REALLY starting to take hold. I have some customers that are starting to really hurt.

JM

FullSizeRender_zpsyon6bwyl_1.jpg

I think it's probably more of a "correction" at this point. At least I hope so. Aren't oil prices still falling? (For the most part)

Before I went to Bridgestone I heard there was a slight increase but I think they are still falling. Saudis are sticking it to people...the prices are both good and bad for the economy. More money to spend elsewhere but job loss. Not sure what to think.

Back