Staff Bags & Using Them

Im gonna look at getting a spare Bridgestone staff bag so i dont scuff mine up before the MC. But I'll probably just use it next round out anyway lol.

Hopefully it fits easily on the new push cart when i can find time to get one.

fits pretty good on mine broski. But pushing it up some steep hills is what keeps me from gaming it full time.

IMG_0100.jpg
[/IMG]This is my new bag and irons.
IMG_0106.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome pics SJF! BTW I want that white headcover in that left bag lol, thats awesome looking.

Nice collection there sjf25!

Thank you 10YD! That headcover looks really good with that bag.
Awesome pics SJF! BTW I want that white headcover in that left bag lol, thats awesome looking.

Thank you 10YD! That headcover looks really good with that bag.
It sure does, if you ever get tired of it you can just send the bag and headcover my way hehe, kidding of course but that is a great collection you have going.

Wow those are beautiful bags. I have no problem with people using staff bags except for the new wilson staff bag and only because I'm jelous that is the nicest bag I think I have seen.

Sweet Jeebus. Those are pretty. Staff bags are awesome.

Im gonna look at getting a spare Bridgestone staff bag so i dont scuff mine up before the MC. But I'll probably just use it next round out anyway lol.

Hopefully it fits easily on the new push cart when i can find time to get one.

I've been using the Razr bag for a couple months now. It's so freaking cool.

Not too much of dork, I do it all the time, if you look a few pages back, you may see some pictures of people who push their staff bags around, sure it looks like the bag consumes the cart but it's all good

Now Chas has somehow managed to fit a full size staff bag on a trolley, I'm not sure how but it fits really well/ I haven't been able to do so though.

I got away with using a mini staff bag from taylormade, it fits nicely on the push cart and the golf cart.

7154852269_4a7490af0e.jpg

I really like that mini staff bag. Whats the going prices on those?

I push my staff bag around the course. Staff bags are awesome. Any excuse to get them out on the course is golden.

No doubt, I think I might go the mini staff bag route just to reduce down the weight but still get that staff bag feel and look with all the comp's and still rep TM

I like how you have 5 head covers and your playing partner has none... What's that about? :confused2:

Let him ding all his stuff up and keep yours clean and pristine. Cant stand to get the marks from club chatter

it all depends on the course... there are tons of guys here that walk and push cart staff bags
some of the guys are great players and some duff it around... if you like it go for it
i dont think its too bad
id rock it

Thanks, Im gonna do it. TM staff bag here I come

I want a staff bag just to stare at. I wouldn't ever use it because I always walk and even if I did ride I wouldn't take the time to swap everything out. They are just so purty. But also very expensive. Colt-the bag looks great! BStone may make the best staff bags.

Im kinda with you on that. Wouldnt mind having one of the large ones to sit in my "man room" lol and store all my spare clubs

Daaaaaamn. I have bag envy

When will you be rocking the Ping Staffer?

Just got a quote from Dennis today. Time to sell it to the wife...new house, new baby, might be tough!

I like how you have 5 head covers and your playing partner has none... What's that about? :confused2:
Let him ding all his stuff up and keep yours clean and pristine. Cant stand to get the marks from club chatter

I wasn't referring to the fact that he was using head covers, rather the fact that his playing partner doesn't have the need for any... Never seen a bag where the longest stick is an umbrealla. :)

I really like that mini staff bag. Whats the going prices on those?

i got the one up there for 230 and this one for 300

7398855974_b60ab0b428.jpg

They are a little more expensive for staff bags but they still are normal staff bag prices.

I sported my Callaway staff bag for the first time this past weekend during my match play tourney and I was so proud of be fully repping Callaway. Other than my putter everything I had was Callaway. I had my Diablo Forged in the bag along with my woods and wedges, and I even wore my Callaway apparel and hat that I bought at the Fitting Studio. I had a great conversation with my opponent about all my stuff and he was blown away. At first I was worried guys would look at me a little funny for using a staff bag but they actually all thought it was awesome, and it helped that I played really well too! Felt like I was making Callaway proud, I had a lot of questions about the TA because I had both drivers in the bag.

I sported my Callaway staff bag for the first time this past weekend during my match play tourney and I was so proud of be fully repping Callaway. Other than my putter everything I had was Callaway. I had my Diablo Forged in the bag along with my woods and wedges, and I even wore my Callaway apparel and hat that I bought at the Fitting Studio. I had a great conversation with my opponent about all my stuff and he was blown away. At first I was worried guys would look at me a little funny for using a staff bag but they actually all thought it was awesome, and it helped that I played really well too! Felt like I was making Callaway proud, I had a lot of questions about the TA because I had both drivers in the bag.
I bet that felt good. I know that feeling. Let them look, it's just bag envy, like pmoa :D

I like to take care of my stuff, he doesn't care haha plus he only has a driver and a hybrid anyways.

Back