Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft tablet just officially announced.

Android slows down a lot after a few months of use...

Nope, not for me, my EVO 3D has been running smoothly from unboxing.

*crickets*

hahahah. yea...

It's basically an iPad with USB 3.0, some slighty more beefy processing power, and 16:9 display.

I mean it will be really cool for anyone that uses Office, other than that....nothing to see here.

Ok, so now that I've established that no one cares. Here's the new Surface ad for no one to watch.

Not bad. Looks pretty cool, although I do think that Microsoft got some inspiration from Apple's Smart Cover in the magnetic keyboard/cover there.

Interesting. I actually watched it Rek.

Not bad. Looks pretty cool, although I do think that Microsoft got some inspiration from Apple's Smart Cover in the magnetic keyboard/cover there.

Absolutely. I just like that Microsoft actually used a touch of innovation for a change and made it a magnetic cover that is also a full keyboard/touch pad.

Got my One X in white. Can leave you fellas alone now haha thanks for the help everyone.

Got my One X in white. Can leave you fellas alone now haha thanks for the help everyone.
What made you go with the One X vs the S3? Price?

I'll have to go to my local Best Buy and see what I can get for my EVO3d as I did get their buy back program. I'm REALLY intrigued about the S3 and would try it out if I can get a bit from my EVO. I even have an upgrade available.

I didnt realize that the At&t S3 is supposed to be out this week I think. I need to prepare my iPhone 4 for its trade in date.

I didnt realize that the At&t S3 is supposed to be out this week I think. I need to prepare my iPhone 4 for its trade in date.
Yeah dude, ship date for AT&T is the 21st.

Verizon? Freakin' July 9th. Son of a bi...

Yeah dude, ship date for AT&T is the 21st.

Verizon? Freakin' July 9th. Son of a bi...

Verizon probably found something they needed to neuter so to make it slower and not as awesome.

Verizon probably found something they needed to neuter so to make it slower and not as awesome.
Apparently, from what I have read, they gave a "Ship by" date of 7/9 in case the Apple lawsuit happened. From what I have been reading, most think it will be sent out the same time the rest of the carriers are sending theirs out. But, I doubt that happens. Fortunately, Samsung has stepped in with Verizon and not allowed them to nueter or add all the crap bloatware they usually do.

What made you go with the One X vs the S3? Price?

Yes. The difference in price and at the offer Rogers gave me just did not make since for me to pay the difference for the S3. After weeks of comparing the two phones and kmacs feedback, it should perform everything I need in a phone and beyond.

When do we get the Ghost review?

Give me a week and I'll see what I can come up with.

Also the S3 got delayed here in Canada by a week. My buddy who drove me to the Rogers store (the one next to my work was out of One X's) and he pre ordered the S3 and they said now no S3's until the 27th, was originally the 20th.

Yeah, Sprint release date is the 21st and so is TMobile. Verizon is dropping the ball.

Cant wait to send my first text!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

None yet. This week the data plan begins and I might just wait for the S3

None yet. This week the data plan begins and I might just wait for the S3

Wait for the S3! It will be worth the wait.

I think we need to start chunkypondering a new phone for TMex. Exhibit A: The pic he just posted in the Equipment pondering thread. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back