How tall are you?

Oh wow, I did not realize so many here are 6-4, add me to the group.

same here...6' 2"

My friends mum used to say as long as your feet hit the floor when you're sitting on the toilet, you're tall enough.

Tall enough for what? was a question that never really hit me for a few years.

Anyway, I'm a Euro and I can't count my height because it's in metres.

Silly - just convert it using google! :) Eg: I'm 5'3" so that's 160.02cm or 1.6m

6'.0 Here!

Last edited:
I'm linebacker sized. 6'5, 325, with shoulders that barely fit in my car. As much as I like a good suit for work, finding one that fits sucks!

That is not Linebacker size, that is offensive guard size!! Or defensive tackle...lol

6'2". I have never played golf with anyone over 6'5". How much longer than standard are your clubs? And upright (I'm assuming)?

I used to play 2" over and 3 up, but, I play one up and normal length clubs now for the control. I went through a swing change to flatten my swing. I was hitting it to high with the long clubs.

I'm linebacker sized. 6'5, 325, with shoulders that barely fit in my car. As much as I like a good suit for work, finding one that fits sucks!

Cool GMahn, I am down to 345, I used to powerlift and got pretty big. I lost a lot of weight riding a bike after I quit lifting.

5'8" and change. About 10 inches short for my weight.

5'8". The last time I was measured, it said I was a little taller, but I don't believe it.

5'11" but say 6' most the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was measured at 6'2" when I was drafted into the Army. Since then I have had one major knee surgery and a scope last year. The major knee surgery somehow shorten my right leg by 2 inches. I suppose I'm 6'2" on my left side and 6.0 even on my right side:bulgy-eyes:. I'm a lopsided 6 footer I guess :D

I am down to 6' 6" now. I was 6' 8" in my youth. My arms aren't shrinking though, still need 40" sleeves in dress shirts. (so it is mostly short sleeves for me.) And I suppose that is why my clubs are only one inch over.

That is a riot OG. How does that work with the woodshed?

There's not many other short people on here, but I'll join them. I'm 5'5" and on the decline. I think I've been this same height since about junior high and I'm 31 now.

1.93m.

5' 9-3/4" but I always say 5-9. I have very long legs, and arms and a short body. I could be a cartoon character.

i'm 6'3"

I'm glad to see fellow hobbits in here at 5'8".

i'm like 6'.75". 16 y/o, 165 soakin' wet..

Back