What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakley Flak w/G30 lens for $112.50+free shipping at Altrec's Outlet site. Been pondering these for a while and couldn't resist at that price.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

Nike Heathered Dri-Fit Shorts in Black and Nike Dri-Fit Tech Striped Shirt in Team Orange...Global Golf, $85 for the pair.

Golf balls... Always golf balls ;)

What kind did you get?

Oh yeah, forgot. I always get yellow Nitro Blasters (I can see them better in the green grass). Once the grass goes brown I use their neon pink, which is really more of a neon coral... It shows up really well in the water starved Texas grass :)

A bag of tees and a dozen TaylorMade Penta TP5. Not sure if they had them priced wrong or what, but they had them at $35, which I thought was about $10 cheaper than other places. Which is why I picked them up.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

RBZ 4-AW iron set :)

Now I just have to get out to a course. Although I work across the street from a driving range so lunchtime bucket tomorrow

Now I just have to get out to a course. Although I work across the street from a driving range so lunchtime bucket tomorrow

Talk about prime work location, that wouldn't be good for me! I can see it now, "Where's coach?" "Oh, he's at the driving range again, the assignment is on the board". Baaaaaahahaha!

Nice clubs! Good luck.

picked up a Nike SV 60*. Got it at a great price, and ready to put it in play.

I picked up a nice Callaway Razr Hawk driver with a Matrix HD Radix 6 shaft in it already. The best part was I got it at a really super price. Now I have 3 drivers I need to juggle and figure out which is the best for me. That should keep me busy for a while...LOL

I picked up a nice Callaway Razr Hawk driver with a Matrix HD Radix 6 shaft in it already. The best part was I got it at a really super price. Now I have 3 drivers I need to juggle and figure out which is the best for me. That should keep me busy for a while...LOL
Dude way to take a page out of my book brother haha, well done man!

RBZ Tour 14.5* 3 wood with the Matrix X-Con 7 (76gram) Stiff shaft, should ship this friday and I cant wait to put it in play! Thanks Blind9 you rock!

I scratched one of my lenses in my Oakleys at Demo Day pretty bad, and instead of buying a new pair, I ordered a set of polarized black lenses from Walleva lenses on eBay. $25.00 for polarized, dark black lenses. Cant beat that!

$(KGrHqV,!ikE9STIK,yNBPUoq7nNEQ~~60_35.JPG

Today is my wife and I's 3rd Anniversary... she took me to Golf Galaxy after dinner, and we walked out with:

IMG_1888a.jpg

So... comfortable! :D

Dude way to take a page out of my book brother haha, well done man!

RBZ Tour 14.5* 3 wood with the Matrix X-Con 7 (76gram) Stiff shaft, should ship this friday and I cant wait to put it in play! Thanks Blind9 you rock!

There is a reason we say we are brothas from different mothas... lol

Yep, I broke.

sun_mountain_sync_gunmetal_black_silver.jpg

The PP is now empty. No mas on the buying for a while.

from where?

The Bay. Coulda got the all black for 10.00 less, but I like the gunmetal more. It's not the red/silver/black...but that was 20.00 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice bag jman!

Thanks buddy. It was time to move to a cart bag for my clic gear and the Sun Mountains had me at putter well.

Nice Jman. Welcome to the Sync family.

a6f86057-97e3-363f.jpg

TapAhoy!

Thanks SMG!

I'm excited, you sold me on it alot with how it rides on the clicgear since that's why I'm going this route to get away from the stand bag that doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back