FS:Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* with Graphite Design AD DI 6S Excellent Condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flykixz23

Reaction score
Handicap
I have for sale here a Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* Driver with a new Graphite Design AD DI 6S shaft. The shaft measures 44.5" when not installed and has no tipping. I have about 4 of these shafts left I bought from a connection off the Callaway van and have a few of these heads as well with no serial numbers that actually came from 3Balls.com! They are 100% Authentic and unique in their own right but authenticity is guaranteed! No tool with the driver and the Head Cover shown is what will come with the Driver. I also have more of these shafts and heads if interested in just one or the other but this sale is for the driver shown! All the shafts are Brand new in 9.9/10 condition with the callaway sticker still on the shaft tips. The heads all vary in condition from a 9/10-9.5/10! I am looking for $325 plus shipping Usps Priority for the Driver or $ 110 per head and $225 per shaft if I have to split this sale up! If any questions feel free to ask, I have gave all the information about the heads and shafts, but feel free to ask me anything else! I have no problem with splitting this Driver up but as stated I have a few more shafts left, I kept 2, and a few more heads left that I did not post on ebay and are not sold yet and will sell in whole or pieced out! 3Balls.com by the way is an authorized dealer of Callaway and most OEM companies you can think of and the no serial numbers are from being on the Callaway Van and never being put into circulation, that information can be verified with callaway Headquarters if you feel the need to call! Some actually on the sole like this one look like they were never hit! Thanks for looking.

IMG_0275_zps369fe114.jpg

IMG_0276_zpsd9c236bf.jpg

IMG_0300_zps5ec55108.jpg

IMG_0303_zps7b221f1f.jpg

IMG_0294_zps37327206.jpg

IMG_0295_zps8753f47b.jpg

81_zps84778312.jpg

82_zpsda30b2c1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any other heads besides 8.5?

Nope only 8.5 degrees! Sorry!

A buddy of mine bags this exact set up, his distance and accuracy are off the charts great. He refuses to hit any of the new stuff.

Lock it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back