Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

Jamie bought a Clif bar from the beverage cart on 3, and within 2 minutes a crow took it and flew away. Hadn't even been opened yet.

Jamie bought a Clif bar from the beverage cart on 3, and within 2 minutes a crow took it and flew away. Hadn't even been opened yet.

I hear those things are amazing.
I guess word gets around.

2 putt par for KortneyV

Little sticky out this morning. I'm glad I have on this awesome visor so the top of my head isn't as hot as the others who are wearing hats

Updates are great. Looks like Chamber of Commerce Weather too!

JM

We just had a crow encounter too

We just had a crow encounter too
So the next group it happens to will be a crow encounter of the third kind :bananadance:

1st group is about to arrive at hole 7. Anybody that makes a par wins a driver.

Maybe this was said already but I feel bad for Mrs Wardy. She better make the putt. Haha

1st group is about to arrive at hole 7. Anybody that makes a par wins a driver.

Wow that is a brisk pace, tee off was 9am?

What a fantastic looking event ! Here's wishing for a lot of pars on #7 for you all !!!

Contest for today.
Make a par on the 7th hole which is a par 3 and you will win a new Cobra driver.
I am just waking up / catching up. Holy crap, that is incredible.

This is the par 3 from green that they can win a driver on

a3fcfcf5c82f6521e78553b4d3cdaf91.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433080810.561638.jpg
Team buckets is +5 thru 5.

I think that's about 6 shots better than I was at this point yesterday......

No winners in the 1st group but that was the men really put the ladies behind the 8 ball. Second group coming in.

No winners in the 1st group but that was the men really put the ladies behind the 8 ball. Second group coming in.
I bet there are some nerves from the guys coming into this green knowing what's on the line

That is a freaking AWESOME contest!

Back