2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Congrats guys. Love seeing todays 20. Looking forward to this weekend and having a blast with everyone.

Can someone quote the 2nd 20, it's not showing up on tapatalk.
FYI...same here on tapatalk.

If you go to first post and quote it...then hit the edit button...everything shows up.

Just a work around until they change something in tapatalk I guess.

Wahoo, I am thrilled! Looking forward to meet you all! Glad to see my man Nate again! And my good friend Rob! And make new friends with the rest of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations all, and great interest (15 on wait list?!?).

I am really happy to see that not only did this fill up, but we have 15 waiting to get in. I remember planning the Branson event a couple years back and not being able to fill it up, and it made me sick to my stomach.

Just goes to show how much THP has grown since that and people are chomping at the bit to get into these things! Cannot wait to meet all of you that I haven't met.

I am really happy to see that not only did this fill up, but we have 15 waiting to get in. I remember planning the Branson event a couple years back and not being able to fill it up, and it made me sick to my stomach.

Just goes to show how much THP has grown since that and people are chomping at the bit to get into these things! Cannot wait to meet all of you that I haven't met.

Maybe bad eggs kept people away? I kid I kid...haha

Great looking party for this one. Gonna be a great 3 days that I won't wanna end!

Woo hoo!! So stoked to make this! Can't wait to put more faces to the names!!! Its on, gentlemen!

Made me laugh, but seriously. I wasn't happy, but this here, this makes me smile.

Brother...This is going to be a blast. So much so...That I might come out of retirement and showcase a horrible golf swing, some smiles and a whole bunch of mediocrity.

Brother...This is going to be a blast. So much so...That I might come out of retirement and showcase a horrible golf swing, some smiles and a whole bunch of mediocrity.

Oh yes!!! I really hope this happens

#SelloutstreakIntact

Well, I'm sad for me, but glad for all of you who were able to make it. You all are going to have a blast!! If there's a non sanctioned get-together, let me know and maybe I can still meet up with some of you guys "off the clock".

Its happening. #TheGrandaddy bag will be in play.

Looking forward to seeing that beauty in person..

I am referring to the bag and not your swing just so you know.

Lots of friends making in that second group. So happy to see that.

Dustin so looking forward to hanging out with you.

James can't wait to see a ton of Lotte pics.

Mike...will be great to see too partner.

This is gong to be so much fun.

CJ...I remember the whole thing!!

Best thing is as it stands now I'll have 5 days in KC.

Doug I owe you for being so awesome.

Damn. Forgot Tyler. Who know doubt will be a tremendous host

Smalls we shall talk some college hoops.

That's the plan... Driving that is

Congrats to the second 20! Some awesome names there.

So glad to get in on this one! Have only flown through KC, before. Fun, Golf, and more fun!

I also see some current #THPLegacy participants (and hopefully, some future participants)... Some friendly practice round competition may need to happen...

I am extremely happy to be in. I hope those on the waiting list get another shot at some point.

Back