How many balls in your bag?

The ball pocket on my staff bag hold 3 dozen pretty easy.....Normally I have between 1 and 3 dozen in it and then a couple of sleeves tucked into a side pocket.

Being merely the gf of a golf enthusiast, i must say that this thread has a very distracting/cheeky name

I agree - its filth... :angry:

6 to 12, just depends how new the box is.

I pick up balls I find too and add them to what seems like a huge bucket now.

Two to three sleeves generally, I may have a couple shag balls that I'll chip with before I play.

One. I leave the rest of them throughout the course.

At this moment I have about 2 dozen in the bag. I either ride or put the bag on my clic gear when walking.

Depends. Home course, usually 3 or 4. Away, unsure of the course, I'll maybe chuck in 6. I don't tend to lose many.

I carry around 12. Right now its the NXT tour S, but I am really looking for a ball that speaks to me. I have some Bridgestone E6 ready to play but I have OCD and Dont like to have two different brand balls in my bag

Usually a lot less than I started the day with :arrogant:

Serious answer...anywhere from 10-20 "loose balls" in various brands, colors, conditions, with 2-3 "fresh sleeves" as backups just in case.

Usually 12-18. Plus a couple junky mud covered ones for tossing in the woods.

I usually carry about 12 that I use and have a lot of extra junk ones just sitting in a pocket just incase. Some days I go through quite a lot.

Usually 2 sleeves. If I lose those, then it's time to pack it up and head to the range.

Probably a couple dozen, never really counted. Now I'm thinking about counting and posting the actual number, weird.

Usually 6 or so good balls and a couple old ones.

Three. Figure if I lose them all then the rounds has already gone to the dogs and I might as well get off the course and do something productive. Also makes the bag lighter and makes one focus more if you know every ball counts... :angel:

PS. 250+ foot elevation change at my home course and quite the workout if your carrying.

Last edited:
5 less than yesterday

2 less than at the start of the day.

I have 12 and then some 'bad' balls when I am spraying. Right now I have 3 tp3, 3 330 yellow, a hex black, 2 zstar yellows, and a couple penta's. That is in the good ball pouch. I do not lie, reaching into bad ball pouch. So I didn't count

at one point this year I was carrying only 4 but I've been a bit aggressive (read as stupid) with my shots a last few weeks and have been carrying 8 to replace the lost ones.

Right now, a bakers dozen.

2 Sleeves of Bridgestone e6's
2 Sleeves of TaylorMade Penta TP5's
and 1 Top Flite Gamer V2

Close to 15 balls in my bag right now.

I carry 3 in a little ball pouch with tees and my divot tool. Then in my bag proper are 3 "water" balls which are my game used retired balls which have yet to be lost or trashed and then a sleeve of freshies.

1 less than this morning.

Back