Odyssey Tank Putter Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New putter hitting the tour this week from Odyssey Golf and is already in one bag.

http://bit.ly/10aV625

I really liked the feel of this when I had the chance to roll it recently! The weighting in the head seemed to promote a smooth stroke. Will be curious to see what kind of shafted options they put out when all is said and done. Straight & CS - yes please!

This is the first Odyssey putter I've not been able to roll well before release, so I'm intrigued by this one. #7 with a White Ice insert and super-MOI, I like it.

Stands to reason that a heavier putter would promote a smoother, more stable stroke. Looking forward to seeing how it performs

I'm very interested in this one. I like heavier putters.

I'd be lying if I said my MC pondering hadn't just been altered. Looking forward to giving it a roll.

I also love heavy putters and look forward to rolling this one. I like the look of it too.

Be interesting to see how Colsaerts fares this week. I'm not a fan of the head shape (for me), but maybe this will spill over into other models.

I liked the original heavy putter. The idea of a heavier putter that has higher balance is appealing. It would go against how petite I generally like things. :D

This one is right up my alley. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Added weight and stability are incredibly important for my makeshift putting game.

I keep looking at #7 putters and I do prefer heavy putters. I may have to see if I can roll this somewhere.

I've bagged a #7. I've bagged a Heavy Putter. This could be quite interesting.

I really liked the feel of this when I had the chance to roll it recently! The weighting in the head seemed to promote a smooth stroke. Will be curious to see what kind of shafted options they put out when all is said and done. Straight & CS - yes please!
I really enjoyed the weighting in hand as well Cookie.

It did have a good weight to it. A larger head for a different look but solid on the rolls.

I saw on twitter that NC had put it in the bag. If he can get his putting down this guy will be lethal. Needless to say, I must try this weapon of his! Great write-up Hawk!

Liking the look of it at the very least, although it would take something very special to get the Ghost Spider out of my bag.

I love the look of the #7, and this sounds like it rolls pretty sweet too

Very interesting, I can't wait to try them out in person!

This one has me intrigued. I love he #7 style, and a heavier putter is right up my alley. Plus, it looks sick.

I'm not really a fan of the looks of that shape, but I know a lot of folks like it. Sounds interesting, bet it rolls the rock well.

This reminds me of my old sabertooth style putter and while I liked several things about it I seemed to be inconsistent with it. Hot or cold, day to day. No idea why that was, just not for me.

I've really enjoyed the number #7 and this looks like a great rendition of it. I'm excited to give it a roll.

I like the looks of this alot...need to roll one soon.

Back