Status
Not open for further replies.
The constant coughing is aggravating, but I'm getting my appetite back. Looks like I'm kicking this bug.

Finally.....a diaper free house after 3 kiddos!!! Praise the Lord above. The last one fought us till the end but it's official! Let the angles sing!!!

Awesome! We are working on getting #4 daytime potty trained. Don't think we will be out of nighttime pull-ups for a long time but no more daytime diapers will be huge.

18 down, 18 to go

7f50d2972abdabaaa5e0897bfc6c76ab.jpg

After several hours and a serious headache, 2014 Taxes are complete. I think I need a drink now.

Definition of happy. Playing golf Saturday and Sunday on first weekend of February :)

Definition of happy. Playing golf Saturday and Sunday on first weekend of February :)
The other definition of happy: the six 8 year old girls that were in the house for my daughter's birthday are out of the house. It is like going from the 16th at the Waste Management after a HIO to the 18th green at Augusta as someone prepares to putt. Quiet. Glorious. Quiet.

Last day of a 7 day road trip. If timing and weather cooperate I'll get a round of golf in this afternoon before heading home. Really looking forward to my own bed tonight.

Last day of a 7 day road trip. If timing and weather cooperate I'll get a round of golf in this afternoon before heading home. Really looking forward to my own bed tonight.

Oh man do I know that feeling. Did one just a few weeks ago and was so ready for my own bed it was crazy.

Oh man do I know that feeling. Did one just a few weeks ago and was so ready for my own bed it was crazy.
I do a lot of 4 day and 5 day trips. It's funny how much longer it feels though on a 7 day trip. Feels like forever since being home.

Heading to Phoenix for business today. One of my good friends is also heading there for completely unrelated reasons. So we tacked on two days of 36 hole golf. Wekopa and Greyhawk! Any time us northerners can get outta the cold is a good time!

That is a happy happy. I love We-Ko-Pa.

That is a happy happy. I love We-Ko-Pa.

Yeah, heard nothing but good things. In season pricing is steep but should be fun.

Jealous Bret! I haven't done Greyhawk yet but both We-ko-pa courses are beautiful. Weather should be prefect!

Heading to Phoenix for business today. One of my good friends is also heading there for completely unrelated reasons. So we tacked on two days of 36 hole golf. Wekopa and Greyhawk! Any time us northerners can get outta the cold is a good time!
Let us know whether you preferred Cholla or Saguaro at Wekopa. They are pretty different but I like both of them. In my book, Saguaro is the better of the two.

Let us know whether you preferred Cholla or Saguaro at Wekopa. They are pretty different but I like both of them. In my book, Saguaro is the better of the two.

Will do!

Taxes are done. Only owe $105 this year after over $700 last year. I'll take it.

Foot is not broken!! Whew...Just a bone bruise and 3 months of healing, but no boot or cast for me!

So my wife's friend asked is she could come over and use our stand up mixer (wedding present) and bake cookies this evening. Told her she needs to make extra.

How awesome is that, getting some homemade cookies made for us!

Foot is not broken!! Whew...Just a bone bruise and 3 months of healing, but no boot or cast for me!
Glad it's not broken, but 3 months?! Jeebus. I'm terrified to call the doctor about my elbow for that exact reason (the possibility of "months" of rest).

Glad it's not broken, but 3 months?! Jeebus. I'm terrified to call the doctor about my elbow for that exact reason (the possibility of "months" of rest).

Now what did you do to yourself?

Now what did you do to yourself?
No clue. Woke up Sunday morning of the Hubbard, OH gathering with right (not the broken wrist side) elbow tendinitis/tennis elbow.

It hurts ALL the time.

EXCEPT when I'm swinging a golf club or throwing a bowling ball, but opening a door or shaking somebody's hand...or god forbid a pillow falls off the bed and I reach down to grab it and pull it back up...? Tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back