Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Playing Legacy Ridge, tomorrow AM, for the first time. Any advise on specific holes, or is it pretty str8 foreword, any help appreciated.
Well.....did you note the warning on 18? A bit of a change once you turn that corner from the other 17 holes...lol.

Anyone playing in the springs this weekend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Anyone playing in the springs this weekend?

Have to work tomorrow...one of these days though.

Well.....did you note the warning on 18? A bit of a change once you turn that corner from the other 17 holes...lol.

Haha, yea was really weird...looked like 18 belonged on a different course. I was a ***** and left driver in the bag on 18...managed a par tho, so probably the right decision.

Was a fun track, will deff play it again soon. Also gonna check out heritage.

Haha, yea was really weird...looked like 18 belonged on a different course. I was a ***** and left driver in the bag on 18...managed a par tho, so probably the right decision.

Was a fun track, will deff play it again soon. Also gonna check out heritage.
If you walk at Heritage...enjoy the marathon.

Feels like it for sure and the topography us much different. Not as scenic either.

Wimps. Walking either is a piece of cake.

I still have a 4 some open for tuesday at beard acne 343pm. Will leave open until tomorrow morning

I still have a 4 some open for tuesday at beard acne 343pm. Will leave open until tomorrow morning

Beard acne? Sounds like a great course. lol

I still can't make it. Have fun.

I'm going to be in Colorado Springs for work Aug 17-20. Does anyone have course suggestions or would possibly like to meet up for a round?
I can play on the 17th after 12 noon and after 2 PM on both the 18th and 19th. Possibly earlier on the 19th but it depends on scheduling once I get there.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm going to be in Colorado Springs for work Aug 17-20. Does anyone have course suggestions or would possibly like to meet up for a round?
I can play on the 17th after 12 noon and after 2 PM on both the 18th and 19th. Possibly earlier on the 19th but it depends on scheduling once I get there.

Plenty of nice courses. Pine creek is one I've played that's pretty good. If you don't mind a little drive, bear dance is one of Colorado finest

Plenty of nice courses. Pine creek is one I've played that's pretty good. If you don't mind a little drive, bear dance is one of Colorado finest

Thanks for the information. I'm staying a stone's throw from Pine Creek.

Patty Jewett in CO Springs has tons of history and is the third oldest (1898) west of the Mississippi.

Did the group today get hammered by the storm?

Did the group today get hammered by the storm?

It was raining/hailing cats and dogs 20 minutes before teeing off. Blew over pretty quickly and we had sunshine thru the whole round! Great day, even if it was cart path only

Nice! Let me know next time you guys head there. I have never played that course and reviews are very solid. Hopefully I will be able to escape that evil work thing and join.

Need to get out for a round next week. Anybody up for Heritage Eagle Bend at 12:00. They have a bunch of Golfnow for $35. Somebody give me a reason to play!

Just realized I have two accounts!

Anybody up for Heritage Eagle Bend at 12:00. They have a bunch of Golfnow for $35. Somebody give me a reason to play!

I'd try and join you, but I'll be out of town.

Would join you but that work thing is keeping me away after today for a while.

Back