Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Going to be an awesome start to the Memorial Day weekend for 40 lucky THP'ers. Can't wait.

Can't wait for thursday now. Really want in this one.

Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calendar noted and alarm set for Thursday and Friday. Can't forget this one. THP, Bridgestone, and Disney World! All the ingredients for an epic good time!

Awesome news...been waiting for this one gotta go 3 for 3 attending the championship

This one is sure to be a blast! Good luck all

Very nice!

Reminder made on phone for Thursday/Friday. Can't wait!

I need to take another crack at this with the wife. Kids can miss a little school right?

I need to take another crack at this with the wife. Kids can miss a little school right?
That early in the school year...absolutely

THP and Disney in the same trip? Who's excited!

This would be incredible to be part of this.

Pretty excited for this one myself.

Never been to Disney. So this would be cool if I got in.

Trying for this? YES!!!

Guess I better get off the fence on this one and decide if I want to go. I haven't missed one yet so I want to return but it is FL golf which I swore off last year. This is such a great time and the perfect end to the summer golf season so I'm leaning to not miss this.

I'll definitely be putting my name in the hopper for this one. Hope to make it a family vacation.

Showed my wife the pics in the first post. She yelled to my son, "Sorry, but dad and I are going to have to miss your birthday. Going to be at WDW with dad for a golf tournament." So, I may have a chance to actually get into this year's event.

Just saw this - pretty excited! Hope to get the nod for this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This entire weekend is going to be so much fun.

Good luck to everyone on getting in on this one. It looks like a blast and the championship last year was awesome.

Not a lot of buzz on this one, considering signups are in a couple of days.
That might make it easier for those that want in. This one is going to be a TON of fun.

Back