Bridgestone Staff Ready For Battle

Are the staffers going to get a printed copy of this? I would want one to frame.

I honestly don't know it hasn't been discussed.

It goes to show you that Bridgestone is reading this thread because I just got an email from them and this is what it said:

I’ve been following the feed. Just wanted you to know that we’ll definitely get the team printed photos to keep as mementos of MC2.

So totally awesome!

It goes to show you that Bridgestone is reading this thread because I just got an email from them and this is what it said:

I’ve been following the feed. Just wanted you to know that we’ll definitely get the team printed photos to keep as mementos of MC2.

YES!!! how cool is that?!

BOOM! Bridgestone so gets it!! awesome!

That is awesome! Way to deliver these guys an unforgettable experience, Bridgestone!

Freakin Awesome!!!! I <3 Bridgestone! They get it and I think they will be a big player in the market with their offerings in irons, wedges and woods. They are certainly turning heads at my course.

I love how involved Bridgestone is. It just makes you feel the love. They have been since day 1 and its been an honor to be their staffer.

SWEET, thanks!!

Presenting your 8 Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staff Members:

BSG-Morgan-Cup-2012-2-X2.jpg

Fantastic photo! What a great idea!

Bridgestone has certainly embraced the Morgan Cup!

I can tell you from a personal perspective that because of THP and my experiences with the Bridgestone Live Fittings, someone would be hard-pressed to get me to play another ball other than my B330.

Crazy cool picture right there. Thanks Bridgestone for all the support!

Sometimes words just don't do enough to describe something and this is one of those times. I am so happy for JB/GG/THP and the Bridgestone staffers. Something to remember for a long time.

Fantastic photo! What a great idea!

Bridgestone has certainly embraced the Morgan Cup!

I can tell you from a personal perspective that because of THP and my experiences with the Bridgestone Live Fittings, someone would be hard-pressed to get me to play another ball other than my B330.

You are right. I have taken to buying new boxes of B330 balls and I never EVER buy new balls. They are so good that I don't mind plopping down $44 per dozen at all.

I went and made you freaks the wallpaper on my desktop. Seeing my teammates gives me something to smile about and I can stare down my competitors!

I went and made you freaks the wallpaper on my desktop. Seeing my teammates gives me something to smile about and I can stare down my competitors!

Awesome idea, I just did the same! Crazy to believe that my 2 competitors during Sunday singles are both in that photo.

That Yoccos guy sure looks handsome.

Wow! Really cool guys. Total rock star status right there

Wow.

Bridgestone definitely went this distance on this one!

That's freaking awesome. Glad I could help be the source of some clarity. :D

That is by far one of the coolest photos I've seen in quite a while. Awesome. If I were one of you it would be framed in my office for sure!!!

Wow thats awesome! Way to go Bridgestone!

God, that's badass! Congrats guys, that truly is something uniqe and special right there.

God, that's badass! Congrats guys, that truly is something uniqe and special right there.

it really is something unique. Bridgestone hit a home run with this idea.

it really is something unique. Bridgestone hit a home run with this idea.

They've been exceptional throughout the entire event.

They've been exceptional throughout the entire event.

QFMFT! They are awesome! With this kind of enthusiasm, they will be dominating the markets in all sorts of categories.

Back