Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

Nice Buck! I really like the thought of these and if I can find them for a decent price I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Hart, what kind of prices were you seeing on Amazon?

i will be getting out on Thursday at the earliest now going in for 38 straight and i got to meet with the DA on wednesday afternoon for a court case so that shoots this week pretty much in the foot for golf. im debating on wether or not to wear a pair into work and see how they feel if im on my feet a lot in the heat they may be really comfortable.

I think that would be a great test. I absolutely love them in the heat, but of course despite how hot it gets here, I dont think I will be seeing the same thing you are.

I just ordered a pair of the ZERO's and a pair of the ONE's to determine which I prefer. Will be here Wednesday and I can advise on the Adidas fit issue then also.

bahester - just got the above for $21 shipped via Amazon Prime after tax.

I just ordered a pair of the ZERO's and a pair of the ONE's to determine which I prefer. Will be here Wednesday and I can advise on the Adidas fit issue then also.

bahester - just got the above for $21 shipped via Amazon Prime after tax.

Not bad Cookie, thanks. I may do the same and see what I like. Prime account just ran out, crap!

Not bad Cookie, thanks. I may do the same and see what I like. Prime account just ran out, crap!

If the prime account is out, check with Fairwaystyles, as they may be cheaper.

let us know if they're fireproof too!

i will be getting out on Thursday at the earliest now going in for 38 straight and i got to meet with the DA on wednesday afternoon for a court case so that shoots this week pretty much in the foot for golf. im debating on wether or not to wear a pair into work and see how they feel if im on my feet a lot in the heat they may be really comfortable.

Nice Buck! I really like the thought of these and if I can find them for a decent price I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Hart, what kind of prices were you seeing on Amazon?

Like Cookie said, around $10 to $12 a pair. Not too bad if they are comfortable, high quality, and will last.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

If the prime account is out, check with Fairwaystyles, as they may be cheaper.

Good call, will do that

Like Cookie said, around $10 to $12 a pair. Not too bad if they are comfortable, high quality, and will last.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

I really need to look into nabbing a couple pair of these, just offed another pair of socks today when I got home form the course with holes, boo.

let us know if they're fireproof too!

Honestly that was my concern. They could melt onto my feet if I get in a sticky situation but I'm wearing a pair of the pulse ones tonight. It's weird they are so much thinner than the Under Armour socks I normally wear. And they breath really well my feet feel a lot cooler than I'm used to.

These are really comfy. I had a bunch of calls tonight and it feels like I'm not wearing any socks at all. Sweat evaporates quicker and my feet are cooler. I'm not rushing to take my boots off like I normally am. Getting ready for bed and I looked down and these are so thin it's nuts I can see my feet through the sock I took a pic it's like wearing a pantyhose sock almost. Guess that's how they Keep your feet so dry and cool. I mean these are so thin that I find it hard to believe that they are durable but it seems like everyone else says they are I guess time will tell. Here's a pic I snapped of showing how thin they actually are.
c6e4c89d-91ae-4976.jpg

Also I'm wearing the ones tonight so they stay up on my work boots for med calls they are very secure and havnt slipped at all. They are the perfect height for my boots they come right above the tops of them. So I'd notice of they slipped. Can't wait to try the zeros. Might actually get up early and jump on the treadmill to try another pair on in the morning.

Well, you guys convinced me, I just ordered 4 pair of these bad boys for the Morgan Cup.

Well, you guys convinced me, I just ordered 4 pair of these bad boys for the Morgan Cup.

Go with the ZERO or ONE? I ordered one pair of each (arriving today) to determine which I like better and will then order another 5 pair or so for the MC.

Where are you guys ordering these from?

I just decided that myself as I was looking through this thread. I think I'll order them now in fact.

Are we sure that we are allowed to wear these? Does the logo not show?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Are we sure that we are allowed to wear these? Does the logo not show?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I mentioned to Morgan in PM that I was ordering some and she did not indicate there was an issue. Does not seem to be too many socks these days that don't have some sort of logo showing.

They have them at the pga ss for 8 bucks a pair. In quite a few colors.

Glad people are starting to get these in!

I only wear the zero and i have not seen or had any problems with heel slippage.

I have a pair of tennis shoes that i wear and dont tie them..if i use my usual puma socks i always have a problem with the heel slipping off. So i put the sw's on with those shoes and they didnt slip at all. That said a lot to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You can also get them straight from the swiftwick site, clearance section has zero's for 8.99 and one's for 9.99, $6 USPS shipping if you don't have prime. Or Like 1T said, pga has them as well. I do believe there is a PGA in Myrtle fyi.

Go with the ZERO or ONE? I ordered one pair of each (arriving today) to determine which I like better and will then order another 5 pair or so for the MC.

I went with the seven...didnt you? :alien:

Seriously I went with the ONE...all my other golf socks are the ankle variety. I bought 4 pair...2 white and 2 gray

I got mine off Ebay....2 pair for $19.99 and free shipping

The pics of the ZERO with shoes on (preferably Adidas), where are they? :alien:

This guy wants to order some ASAP, but can't until I am sure they aren't funky looking. Yes, I am impatient...sorry, and thank you in advance to whomever comes through to solve this crisis for me.

The pics of the ZERO with shoes on (preferably Adidas), where are they? :alien:

This guy wants to order some ASAP, but can't until I am sure they aren't funky looking. Yes, I am impatient...sorry, and thank you in advance to whomever comes through to solve this crisis for me.

I can take some later today if someone else can't . I'm still tied up with work stuff but hoping to get out for a round or practice at least.

I saw that in your pic and that would concern me right off the bat in terms of durability

Honestly that was my concern. They could melt onto my feet if I get in a sticky situation but I'm wearing a pair of the pulse ones tonight. It's weird they are so much thinner than the Under Armour socks I normally wear. And they breath really well my feet feel a lot cooler than I'm used to.

Back