New Member from the ATL

SoGaDawg

Reaction score
Handicap
14ish
I'm a new member from Atlanta, Georgia. I've been a lurker here for a while, but finally decided to man up and join. I'm 33, but I've only been playing golf for about a year and a half now. Since I caught the golf itch, I've been absolutely addicted. I find myself standing in my office at times and practicing my swing even though I don't have a club in my hand. I find myself reading all I can about golf, and I find myself watching the golf channel more than any other channel. Anyone else find themselves getting a little too "golf crazy"?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, you are not alone.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP!!

Thanks.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome!

Always enjoy welcoming another Ga golfer to the forum. You'll fit in well here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! You're in good company if you're a golf addict. Hope you'll come to the Atlanta THP event in September.

Welcome. There are quite a few Georgia/Atlanta golfers on here. It's a great forum.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise. You'll find a lot of people on the site just like you. I know I find myself doing the same thing :D

The best reviews on everything golf related and an awesome community. There are always tons of great things going on. Keep an eye out for the contests that pop up quite often.

The climax of The Morgan Cup is just around the corner at the end of the month. An ultimate golf experience that 24 people have been so lucky to be a part of and the forum has rooted us on since the beginning. You can read about it here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?26973-The-Morgan-Cup-The-Official-2012-Thread

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a new member from Atlanta, Georgia. I've been a lurker here for a while, but finally decided to man up and join. I'm 33, but I've only been playing golf for about a year and a half now. Since I caught the golf itch, I've been absolutely addicted. I find myself standing in my office at times and practicing my swing even though I don't have a club in my hand. I find myself reading all I can about golf, and I find myself watching the golf channel more than any other channel. Anyone else find themselves getting a little too "golf crazy"?

Welcome aboard SGD, you sound perfectly normal to me.

Welcome! I move from GA and all of a sudfen more GA people join. I like it!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Welcome!

Back