New kid from Columbus

CardboardRob0t

Reaction score
Handicap
Let's see.. I've been playing for about four years, but the first three only totaled about 8 rounds. Last summer I really picked up the game, and now I'm shooting in the mid 90's most of the time and hoping to regularly break 90 this summer. Just got some new irons and a wedge the other day and using my Rocketballz stuff and my putter which were gifts last year.

Other than that, I'm a graduate student at Ohio State University. I snagged a membership to OSU's golf club for the next 12 months and can't wait to poke around here a bit more and hit some golf balls once the weather clears up.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome, OSU grad here too and I also live in Dublin. OSU Scarlet is a solid course.

Welcome to thp, quite a few of us in Ohio and indiana that get together from time to time, keep an eye out

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome! I used to live on Hard Rd for a while. My Aunt and Uncle live by Polaris. Way to go on the OSU golf club membership! I never got to play either course. I missed the cuts in high school before I could get there. I too have a RBZ driver and Rocketballs Irons and I just ordered Rocketblades wedges! Enjoy yourself on here everyone is your friend!

:welcome:

Welcome!!

Nice to meet you!

Talk about some nice people from around me.. Once it warms up, I can take guests on both Scarlet and Gray pretty much anytime.. I'm always looking for more golf buddies.

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Welcome!

Talk about some nice people from around me.. Once it warms up, I can take guests on both Scarlet and Gray pretty much anytime.. I'm always looking for more golf buddies.

Sounds like s plan, outside of northstar, longaburger and a dew smaller courses I haven't played up there

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum dude. Would love to join up and play.

Sounds like s plan, outside of northstar, longaburger and a dew smaller courses I haven't played up there

Scarlet's a fun course to play, and it's gorgeous. Also, I see you're from Trenton.. I grew up in Delhi!

Welcome to the forum dude. Would love to join up and play.

Anytime once it warms up

Scarlet's a fun course to play, and it's gorgeous. Also, I see you're from Trenton.. I grew up in Delhi!

Anytime once it warms up

Cool, yeah I'm from canton but have been down here a few years now

Welcome to the best golf site on the interwebs!

Welcome to THP! Wife grew up in Westerville.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP! I'm not from anywhere relevant to you geographically, but welcome just the same!

Welcome to THP

Back