2012 John Deere Classic Thread (Spoilers)

I started Watney, de Jonge, Moore, and Senden.

This looks to be a low-scoring affair. I have never really watched this tourney before.

and as usual my best rounds are sitting on the bench lol

I started Watney, de Jonge, Moore, and Senden.

This looks to be a low-scoring affair. I have never really watched this tourney before.

:confused2:?

Ryan Moore was just -4 thru 3. Now -4 thru 4. Pretty good.

Also, I'm Kyle Stanley fan now.

come on Timmy Clark -4 thru 6

Ryan Moore was just -4 thru 3. Now -4 thru 4. Pretty good.

Also, I'm Kyle Stanley fan now.

If you're going to support all of the Clemson guys on tour, that's a pretty good list. Stanley, Byrd, Glover, DJ Trahan, Charles Warren.

Kyle Stanley can bomb it!

I like this course. I'm moving to that area and hope to play there some day.

I like to play it in the fall when the price drops down. I think I was paying $45 in late fall last year.

I like to play it in the fall when the price drops down. I think I was paying $45 in late fall last year.
Wow. That's deal

Yea, it was like 45° and windy as hell though haha.

If you're going to support all of the Clemson guys on tour, that's a pretty good list. Stanley, Byrd, Glover, DJ Trahan, Charles Warren.

Yeah I know. I always look for them to do well. Pretty solid class of guys out of Clemson for sure.

That's a pretty solid deal, it looks like a really fun course.

Kinda funny how alot of the courses that look like the most fun to play aren't the famous one from the big tourneys. This weeks plus the Greenbriar look way more interesting than The Olympic club or Sawgrass, at least to me.

John hurleys at -2 so far.
I think he's taking it way trying to hit fairways so far, his drives are only going 350 ish. Is our windy there today?

Sent through the air and into your mindbrain, via Tapatalk. Once you read it, You cannot unread it!

That's a pretty solid deal, it looks like a really fun course.

Kinda funny how alot of the courses that look like the most fun to play aren't the famous one from the big tourneys. This weeks plus the Greenbriar look way more interesting than The Olympic club or Sawgrass, at least to me.

It is a fun course. Much harder than these guys make it look for sure. There's some good risk/reward holes, elevation changes, and good scenery.

This tournament is huge for our area and we had the largest amount of money raised for charities last year (I think last year). It gets pretty broad support from fans, donors and sponsors.

John hurleys at -2 so far.
I think he's taking it way trying to hit fairways so far, his drives are only going 350 ish. Is our windy there today?

Sent through the air and into your mindbrain, via Tapatalk. Once you read it, You cannot unread it!

Not really at all. It's a real pleasant day here.

Stricker is going at it again! Throwing darts for sure!

Matteson is destroying this course. Unreal display. He's ruining fantasy scoring but the 59 is possible.

Stricker is going at it again! Throwing darts for sure!

That was a nice eagle. Seems like he couldn't even see the pin from where he was at.

Quick survey: Do you prefer a tournament like this (where the winner is going to be -20 or better) or a US Open style course (where the winner will be around par)?

I personally prefer the latter. I don't really like watching these guys shoot -5 or better every round.

Quick survey: Do you prefer a tournament like this (where the winner is going to be -20 or better) or a US Open style course (where the winner will be around par)?

I personally prefer the latter. I don't really like watching these guys shoot -5 or better every round.

I like the US Open style better. It is nice to see pros make bogeys like the rest of us.

U.S. Open... For the $$ in the winners purses, it should be really difficult.

I like U.S open style. I like to see the guys struggle a little.

Us open style.

There hurely drives a 363 par 4 green. That'd be nice to do! Set up 25 foot eagle putt.

He still hasn't bombed one out there as far add he can.

Sorry if that's annoying but i can't help it, i mean I've guided with the guy.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Nice fantasy day for you Kmac :beat-up:

Back