Hyp3r

Making progress
Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the market for a new carry bag and can't decide between:

1. SM Four5
2. Ogio Grom
3. Nike Performance

I'm looking for something with ample pockets, durable, and comfortable.

Also, I have only used a carry bag with 14 way dividers but I saw some good looking bags with different options (4, 8, etc). Any thoughts on number of dividers.

Grom XX all day long. I can't speak highly enough of mine. The dividers are amazing (14 way), there is lots of pocket space that is laid out in a good way, and my favorite feature: there is a cooler pocket for your bottle of the bottom of the bag so it is super easy to reach while you are carrying the bag.

THPing on Tapatalk

I have been favoring the grom but had seen some bad reviews about the durability. Thanks for input.

I have put another vote in for Ogio, I have the Nova stand bag which is a couple steps below the Grom but it is still a great bag. I have had it for about 4 years and have used it in many different conditions and have yet to any issues at all. My next bag will be an Ogio when the time comes for me to upgrade.

Good luck and let us know what you go with.

Went with the Grom. Thanks again.
photo%20(1).JPG

Nice that is a sweet looking bag! Oh man now you have me in ponder mode. Haha :confused2:

I liked my Grom a lot. Two potential negatives. It is more like a luxury carry bag, which means it weighs a little more than other options. Also, the device that extends the legs is commonly stiff so it doesn't always extend easily to have it stand. It isn't horrible but you will need to kind of jimmy it at times to get the legs fully extended.

Leaving work a little early to test it out.

Back