I have a question for a Callaway staffer and a Cleveland staffer,

I am looking for a driver. I currently do not game one right now but want to get one added to the bag soon. The two drivers that are on my short list are the Cleveland Classic and the Callaway Razr Fit. Can each staffer share with me what he likes about his respective driver and how much better it is compared to the other drivers they have played in the past? Also, does the callaway staffer feel he has advantage in his driving because of the adjustability of the Razr fit compared to the non-adjustability of the cleveland classic?

Haha, great job Setho/Chunky, thanks for the answer.

Real quick question - Are the OEM reps there at the MC?

that's some good info there. I had no idea about that patent on bridgestone balls

Caught another 10-15 minutes of coverage. You guys are doing a great job with the webcam.

Bstone Staffers - how is the durability of the balls? I have found that they have been pretty strong. Are they holding up for you?

For any of the participants:

What, if anything, has been the biggest surprise for you since arriving at the Morgan Cup?

I was watching this earlier, no question at the moment, I just want to say what a great job you guys are doing. SW, Biggsy, you guys are naturals.

Great job guys, you guys are awesome! Really enjoying watching you all.

Thank for the answer guys!

How about someone to talk about the Srixon golf balls and what they think of it as well as why they went the way they did on ball selection?

JB/TC question...

You guys are extremely confident and rightly so, but which individual matchup will show your most dominance? Which match should be billed as you " 'coup de gras'"?

You guys look like you're having a lot of fun out there today! How much more banter before we see some wrestling?

Is hot enough there for you guys?

You guys look like you're having a lot of fun out there today! How much more banter before we see some wrestling?

Maybe in 40 mins or so haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Watching now, awesome!

To the Callaway staffers gaming the Razr X Forged irons (Razr X Forged Represent! Love 'em!), what is your set up and what are you seeing out of your set up? Ball flight? Feel?

Thanks guys, all of you. Have fun, and good luck.

Team Paradise, in the hizzouse!

I need to step out for a bit to go get drunk, but I'm going to try to keep checking in. This is awesome guys, really enjoying this format. Keep up all the great work!

May take some time for the guys to answer your questions they are stepping in and out for lunch.

Finally Im back on. I guess the server rebooted? I dunno but Im back now.

Back