Odyssey Putters 2012

Only got my Metal X 2 ball from the THP tour van yesterday and I absolutely love this putter. Didnt get a chance to roll on the practice green as we were up to play. Got to the first green and nailed a 15 footer.

Played this morning with Jake, Tnolan and Ddec. Coming down the 18th on true blue our number 9. I landed it on the front pin at the back, it was a 90 foot over a mound breaking hard to the left and I nailed it straight in the middle. I went insane there was bro hugs all round. We stopped in the clubhouse to grab drinking and there was people coming up shaking my hand.

I'm an effin rockstar and Metal X is making dreams come true here at the Morgan cup

That is awesome to hear man. I seriously love my metalX. These things are amazing and just roll the ball so well. I've never felt so confident putting.

Quoted because this damn insert made me a believer.

I hear ya buddy.....I was rolling this well today and just ran into bad luck where putts weren't dropping but I was around the cup all day with this damn insert.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I am starting to like the Odyssey Rossie and #8 styles for some reason now. I tried the #8 and it was different, but in a good way. Also, I just love the looks of Rossie putters.

I hear ya buddy.....I was rolling this well today and just ran into bad luck where putts weren't dropping but I was around the cup all day with this damn insert.

Its because they're all waiting to drop when play starts dude!

I love my Metal X #7, this thing is for real and the Metal X insert just gets the ball rolling so true that it's like having a magic wand in your hands.

Just wait to you guys see some of the putts I made with this putter during the Morgan Cup....it was unreal, I have always been a good putter, but this thing makes me a great putter!!

It will be in my bag for a long time to come!

I love my Metal X #7, this thing is for real and the Metal X insert just gets the ball rolling so true that it's like having a magic wand in your hands.

Just wait to you guys see some of the putts I made with this putter during the Morgan Cup....it was unreal, I have always been a good putter, but this thing makes me a great putter!!

I will never play golf against TBT again as long as this putter is in his bag. Its just stupid how good this guy can roll the ball with this putter. I saw him knock in 4 30+ foot putts with this putter and just a ton within 15 feet.

I've had the Metal X 6 in my bag for the past 5 rounds and I absolutely love the stability and distance control I'm getting out of this putter. Putting has also been my saving grace so I wasn't in need of a new putter but just rolling this on the practice green a few times convinced me that it could help - the stats over the past 5 rounds don't lie, every putting stat has improved by 15% which is great for the bottom line.

I will never play golf against TBT again as long as this putter is in his bag. Its just stupid how good this guy can roll the ball with this putter. I saw him knock in 4 30+ foot putts with this putter and just a ton within 15 feet.

When I got to play with him in Austin and he was using the White-Hot 7 and coming up just short all the time I told him the MX was going to be a weapon for him, I just knew the metal outer insert would give him that extra roll he needed. Tim can roll the damn rock, that's a truth.

I can't wait to see the footage TBT!

When I got to play with him in Austin and he was using the White-Hot 7 and coming up just short all the time I told him the MX was going to be a weapon for him, I just knew the metal outer insert would give him that extra roll he needed. Tim can roll the damn rock, that's a truth.

I can't wait to see the footage TBT!

Count me among those waiting to see it!
I know how much I love my #7- I still insist we are nearly the same golfer... but if you are rolling in 30 foot putts like money then I need to get to work!

That is awesome. Nothing like putter confidence.

My Rossie served me well over the weekend. Rolled in a lot of putts with it and was around the cup on longer purrs like I've never been before. Can't wait fit the CS version to come out!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

My Rossie served me well over the weekend. Rolled in a lot of putts with it and was around the cup on longer purrs like I've never been before. Can't wait fit the CS version to come out!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

You and me both good sir. I'm beyond excited about it to be honest.

I saw both Tim's drop bombs with metal X 7s. I have metal x envy right now.

I saw both Tim's drop bombs with metal X 7s. I have metal x envy right now.

You can roll my MX7 when I get home too if you want!!!

Thanks bro....it was an awesome day on the greens...I am not sure I have ever putted that well in my life!

This putter was $$$$$$ for me under pressure. It has found a spot in my bag.

i wouldnt rock anything other than my odyssey 2 ball, i had a taylormade ghost tour prior and in my opinion it just didnt compare

Add me to list of guys who are down with these new inserts. Went to International golf discount yesterday to try some new MX putter, I narrowed it down between the #1 and the dart and after a long session with the two I ended up choosing MX DART. I took it to the putting green today to practice with it and I like what i'm seeing so far, made my alignment so easy to do and the inserts just rolls the ball right off the bat. happy with my decision with the DART.

Roy

You and me both good sir. I'm beyond excited about it to be honest.

Same here...our tour rep said 'sooner than later' when I asked him when :)

Same here...our tour rep said 'sooner than later' when I asked him when :)

I'll own both CS models when they release, I will!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll own both CS models when they release, I will!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect any different from you buddy!

It was probably the most impressive putting display I have ever seen. The dude can putt like a banshee.

It was probably the most impressive putting display I have ever seen. The dude can putt like a banshee.

Thanks Smalls, I appreciate that.

Well I just made what I think should be the final adjustments to my Odyssey Metal-X DART. I just wasn't a fan at all of the stock grip, so I just finished installing a Winn Jumbo Lite on it, and then changed from the 360 gram weight, to the 370 gram weight.

I've been rolling putts in my office for the last little while I couldn't be happier with how this combo has turned out. This shall be in my bag for a while.

Back