FrankA is an OK Guy!

Frank somehow ended up on my couch this morning ....prob a Chunky decision. I was fortunate to get a 'yo Hanks' from this all star this morning.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I think we should hold him to his promise of the thread he would start.

I agree. I would neg rep him everyday for a month if he goes back on that

Haha seems like Frank is in a spot of bother.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tried to rep you frank but it said I had to spread the love. Hawk approved goes along way

FrankA is a great guy and he did a fantastic job behind the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The A in FrankA actually does stand for awesome, because he is and the world should know it.

I think we should hold him to his promise of the thread he would start.

I don't even know what you are talking about. Anything that happened after midnight doesn't count.

I don't know what they're talking about either Frank. I certainly did enjoy our conversations though. You're more than welcome to be one of my Lt.'s if you want :alien:

Frank is awesome! It has to be true if so many of us think so. You did an awesome job with the camera and commentary. You Da Man!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

It was great to finally meet Frank. All this time I thought he was a bot.
Fun guy to hang with and a viila mate.

SHARKWRESTLER!!!

You, Mark, and Ryan making your long trips to volunteer was awesome. I wasnt that far away. You guys deserve a lot of credit.

TC the army expands, haha

Howdy Frank. How's the hair today?

I get wicked bed head hawk so not that good

I never thought about that. There are challenges being FrankA, but you fight through them like a champ.

I'm now pretty upset that I didn't get more details about FrankA's wife. However, if that were to happen, I might get kicked out of FrankA's crew, and I don't want that to occur.

FrankA is pure awesomeness!

Frank is a beast, this past weekend I seen him take on the spider from the ninth hole in Caledonia

Yesterday I woke up and got to see Frank. Today I don't. Hawk don't listen to him. His hair was perfect yesterday

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

He's so humble. Frank don't you start your new job soon?

Posted via tapatalk

I do Hawk, next Monday. I'm a little nervous.

Don't be nervous.

I'll work with kids admitted to a psychiatric hospital

Back