Status
Not open for further replies.
images

HAHA

Some video from that crazy villa of FrankA doing some karaoke

eOkDa.gif

I can't even remember who I set on fire

I can't even remember who I set on fire

Doesn't matter. Everyone seems to be having fun and that is all that is important.

Signs your going to have a tough round. Talk about a middle finger...haha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343681375.314923.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Frank is my new hero. He sets fools on fire.

I think he set One-T on fire.

Turns out that getting a first time overdraft fee refunded is RIDICULOUSLY easy if you are a minor.

I think he set One-T on fire.

Ah, THAT's why One-T had a hat on, it wasn't because of the rules. It would have broken all the ladies hearts to see the burnt mane of the legendary One-Tizzle.

Turns out that getting a first time overdraft fee refunded is RIDICULOUSLY easy if you are a minor.

Bump those overdraft fees. I have my main card set up to be declined if my purchase will overdraw my account. I have another card with an overdraft line of credit, that I never use, but its a nice back up just in case. Those overdraft fees are ridiculous.

I'm still a minor in AL, so I can't have that protection for some reason.
Bump those overdraft fees. I have my main card set up to be declined if my purchase will overdraw my account. I have another card with an overdraft line of credit, that I never use, but its a nice back up just in case. Those overdraft fees are ridiculous.

I'm exhausted

I'm exhausted

I don't don't that at all. ALL of you have got to feel like you need about a solid week of nothing but R&R.

I'm still a minor in AL, so I can't have that protection for some reason.

That's weird, but I guess makes sense, since most of those banks structure their student accounts differently. I don't opt for the overdraft protection from my local bank, because it is generally as worthless as overdrawing your account. But I have an ING Savings and Checking account, with a line of credit, and I pay a very small fee on what I overdraw. The most I have ever paid for overdrawing my ING checking account, is fifteen cents. Seriously.

Thats awesome. I pay 29 bucks.
That's weird, but I guess makes sense, since most of those banks structure their student accounts differently. I don't opt for the overdraft protection from my local bank, because it is generally as worthless as overdrawing your account. But I have an ING Savings and Checking account, with a line of credit, and I pay a very small fee on what I overdraw. The most I have ever paid for overdrawing my ING checking account, is fifteen cents. Seriously.

Thats awesome. I pay 29 bucks.

Ouch. I remember those days. A $5.00 purchase, would turn into a $40.00 purchase, just because you were off in your register or something. Don't miss that crap. Kelly and I neither one have paid an overdraft fee in over two years, other than that small line of credit at ING for what we borrow to cover our purchases.

Hanks, you'll always be a sly dog!

I am exhausted too TC. One last leg on my flight home....in 90 minutes I see my family. Sure miss them, but I sure miss 64c too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back