2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event is just around the corner and we know that participants and forum members are getting excited as we close in on the date. This year things are a bit different for guests and volunteers because every person must be registered with GolferGal and THP to be in attendance. What you need to know.

If you are planning on volunteering or coming out to watch the action
If you are a participant and plan on having guests (family or friends) come out to watch the action.
If you are just someone that wants to be a part of the event.

Any of the above, must send a PM to GolferGal to register this person.

Failure to do so, will mean that your guests will not be allowed to be on the course watching, or in any of the other areas (food, patio, range or course). THP and True Blue are working to maintain a proper level of order to ensure tremendous coverage and because of that feel this is necessary.

This is a closed event being put on by THP and because of that have the right to refuse access to any individual(s) that it deems necessary.

Thank you everybody and we are excited about the 2013 Morgan Cup.

Easy enough, PM sent!

I would love to be able to say I was coming out there to watch this event, and it would be more special as it is the weekend of my birthday, but I will just have to make do with the coverage that will be on here

All I will say is I hope everyone has an amazing time, and I am not jealous in the slightest.....well.....maybe a little..... :D

Sent my PM. Thanks Morgan!

I want to bump this thread and make sure it stays at the top for a while to make sure everyone sees this.
BUMP, my wife won't be attending but don't forget to send a PM if you are bringing someone with you or are attending!

I am gonna be bringing mean asss One-T with me. So, there will be one of me but 2 of me. Lethal #2. But nice #1. With a little competitive jerk in there.

Cant wait to see the list of volunteers we will have with us!

I am gonna be bringing mean asss One-T with me. So, there will be one of me but 2 of me. Lethal #2. But nice #1. With a little competitive jerk in there.

I hope if we get a round in together I get to play with #1 One-T and not #2. I hate playing with asses!! I much prefer playing with nice people. :D

PM sent. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the info, I will confirm the guests and get them sent in.

PM will be coming shortly, GG. It will be nice to meet you all and for you to meet Richard.

PM will be coming shortly, GG. It will be nice to meet you all and for you to meet Richard.

Looking forward to meeting you finally JN! Gonna come down early at all and maybe get a round in?

PM sent.

Looking forward to meeting you finally JN! Gonna come down early at all and maybe get a round in?

Perhaps, just depends on schedule and $$$. So excited to help out and meet new THPers.

Perhaps, just depends on schedule and $$$. So excited to help out and meet new THPers.

awesome, well glad you are coming down regardless, and even more so since you are a supporter of the eventual winners!

As a volunteer last year, I cant begin to describe how much fun was had. Being out there, doing interviews, taking it all in...it was a freaking blast.

Being part of the production of the event last year was just awesome, helping make it what it was. I enjoyed doing it so much, I almost decided to forego this years MC as a player and help with the production side of things. It's a ton of work, but it was without a doubt one of the best golf trips I have ever been on.

As a volunteer last year, I cant begin to describe how much fun was had. Being out there, doing interviews, taking it all in...it was a freaking blast.

Being part of the production of the event last year was just awesome, helping make it what it was. I enjoyed doing it so much, I almost decided to forego this years MC as a player and help with the production side of things. It's a ton of work, but it was without a doubt one of the best golf trips I have ever been on.

You were awesome out there buddy, as were all of the volunteers.

PM sent :D

PM sent.

I like both of these people

If you are unsure if people will be attending the event with you, are you best to tell them yes now, and no later? Or just hold off until you know exactly when things will be smoothed out?

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

Back