2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

I was paired up with a guy today and we were engaged in some small talk when he noticed the Citrus headcover and loved the name The Hacker's Paradise on it. So I filled him in about the site and after a while he mentioned that he had just sent in his money because he was selected as a volunteer at the U.S. Open at Pinehurst, so I told him about the whole premise of The Morgan Cup and he was pretty amazed that a website would put the whole experience together and that the manufacturers were supporting it whole-heartedly. I told him I was looking forward to being a volunteer and just seeing the experience, I can only imagine how excited the participants are at this point and that one day I hope to be a participant, but if I can't, just being a part of this event and great community is enough for me.

Seeing this thread pretty much made my day. I'm pretty new to the forum and have been waiting for an opportunity to be a part of an event and more importantly, meeting some of the awesome THP members. I live close by and would love to volunteer my time in any way possible. PM sent!

Seeing this thread pretty much made my day. I'm pretty new to the forum and have been waiting for an opportunity to be a part of an event and more importantly, meeting some of the awesome THP members. I live close by and would love to volunteer my time in any way possible. PM sent!

This is awesome...well done!

Great job Smith. Glad to see another volunteer in the mix.

On another note, anyone have a couch I could crash on?

Great job Smith. Glad to see another volunteer in the mix.

On another note, anyone have a couch I could crash on?

You can probably crash on the one I was going to use!

that's great man. Thanks for joining the crew, looking forward to meeting you

PM Sent.

Would love to attend and be involved and I have volunteered my services for anything I can help with.

Glad to hear it looking forward to meeting you!

Yep still in. Still needing to confirm a quiet villa couch to crash on to make this as cheap for me as possible...

I am sure there will be plenty available....the one in our Villa is up for grabs since Jman isn't making the trip and I am not sure how the villas are going to be laid out, but as it stands I think there are only 3 in our villa and if it's a 4 bed villa there will be an empty bed as well.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like it's couch or bust for me at this point. I'm so pissed off right now, and I feel like I'm letting all of you guys down, but I was hit with an unexpected expense (family related) that has taken what would have been my Villa budget for TMC out completely. Just awful timing...

I am sure we can find you a couch bro.

Mrs. Whozat will be in the mix as well.

Glad to hear it....Bridgeslaps all around...hehe

Nice...glad to see you joining in...looking forward to meeting you.

2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

Jersey Nate, I was just thinking the same as TBT! Plus added to a couch or a bed there's beer and Captain Morgan as well!

Awesome to see people coming to the MC, it is going to be a blast!!

I am sure we can find you a couch bro.

Jersey Nate, I was just thinking the same as TBT! Plus added to a couch or a bed there's beer and Captain Morgan as well!

As my two villa mates mention, Jersey Nate, just get yourself down to MB and there will be a place for you, not to worry. Let me know what your thoughts are to arrival, maybe I can shuffle some things around and we can get a round in together.

Looks like things are coming together

Great to see so many THPers showing their support and trying to get JN down there, as well as other volunteers! We will find a way to fit anyone that wants to come. Heck...if you don't mind being woken up in the middle of the night a few times by a baby I'm there will be room in my place also!

I'm 1.5 hours away, but I love the drive down to Myrtle Beach from here. It's almost all back roads through some scenic farm areas, so I'll probably commute on Friday and get a hotel for Saturday night.

The wife and kids will probably come down on Saturday and go do the beach thing for the day while I'm helping out at the course.

Jersey....just come on buddy....there will be a couch somewhere.

Jersey....just come on buddy....there will be a couch somewhere.

I know there will be, so I'm planning on it. Money is going to be TIGHT but I don't want to miss this. I couldn't care less if I don't hit one golf ball out there, I want to help out.

I believe we still have T2GRN, Jersey Nate, Playdough and Nerfny
Plus myself and GG.
Going to be a blast for all of us.

My wife Shea is going to be there and while she will be engaging in some spa stuff and spectating, she's also happy to help out with whatever is needed if she's able.

Volunteers - if you want to play golf during any of the practice rounds on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, be sure to let me know in the practice round scheduling thread. We've got a lot of groups already formed, but I'm sure as changes are made there will be more groups or the volunteers can play together as a group.

Thanks guys! I'll probably figure it out when I get there Wed evening. TBT that's a pretty tempting offer on the bed though!! Might have to take you guys up on that one.

Absolutely love seeing the thread add a couple folks to help THP out on this one. It will be an honour to meet you guys in less than a month!!!!

Thanks guys! I'll probably figure it out when I get there Wed evening. TBT that's a pretty tempting offer on the bed though!! Might have to take you guys up on that one.

Hehe, looks like we're crashing the same villa buddy!

Hehe, looks like we're crashing the same villa buddy!

Haha. Did you already claim the bed and I miss that? If so, no biggie. I'm still up just kind of flying along by the seat of pants and will figure it as it goes...makes it a more fun adventure!! Knowing me I'll pull up to the villas and just wonder around till someone yells out Marco....

Haha. Did you already claim the bed and I miss that? If so, no biggie. I'm still up just kind of flying along by the seat of pants and will figure it as it goes...makes it a more fun adventure!! Knowing me I'll pull up to the villas and just wonder around till someone yells out Marco....

You both are more than welcome to stay at La Casa del Rhino, TBT y El Finnisher

Playdough, I think I had the couch, and I hadn't claimed the bed so it's all yours buddy.

Playdough, I think I had the couch, and I hadn't claimed the bed so it's all yours buddy.

Hell works for me and will probably be a quieter option than Freddie and One-Ts couch...lol

So I guess put me down for WR, TBT, and the Finnishers spare bed...

Back