OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

Your avatar is a lie.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

technically its not, its still in my bag, I may even hit it 1-2 times today just for you

I do need to get that thing regripped, might try galaxy in the AM but no way they get it done in a reasonable amount of time

technically its not, its still in my bag, I may even hit it 1-2 times today just for you

I do need to get that thing regripped, might try galaxy in the AM but no way they get it done in a reasonable amount of time

Last two times getting putters cut down an regripped took no time at all with golf galaxy. Solid stuff, but you still have to give the club a few hours to let the glue dry

Last two times getting putters cut down an regripped took no time at all with golf galaxy. Solid stuff, but you still have to give the club a few hours to let the glue dry

yeah its my own fault for taking it down there on weekends, I wanted to do it at lunch one day this week and it never happened. Also need my putter regripped already

This is going to be a blast.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I swear everytime I see this thread I read it OB/GYN for some reason.

/hijack

--
Tapatalk2

So what's the count of people who have played this course?

Looking at the website and I'm getting ancy to play it. A good time to be had by all regardless.

You making it to the outing Frog?

He has previous plans unless something has changed. He is suppose to play somewhere else.

Toooooo bad!!

Bullfrog is fun to be around

Yeah, had a great time playing with bullfrog and Canadan on the second 18 last time.

Looking forward to the outing fellas! Just a few weeks away!

Yeah, had a great time playing with bullfrog and Canadan on the second 18 last time.

Looking forward to the outing fellas! Just a few weeks away!

Right on, that was definitely a solid time. Especially that incredibly placed shelter for rain.

Right on, that was definitely a solid time. Especially that incredibly placed shelter for rain.

What great weather do you think Mike will bring this time?

Well, considering he sells umbrellas and gloves, probably rain and snow. Haha

I sure hope not!! I want to be able to enjoy this weekend!

Well I will have the full Sunice rain suit in the bag just in case...

Hmm we have done 6 outings or so now, the 2 bad weather ones have been when playdough was there....just saying lol

Anything but the 110* weather we have had would be welcome by me

Hmm we have done 6 outings or so now, the 2 bad weather ones have been when playdough was there....just saying lol

Well sure, blame the new guy...

I for one love this stuff and I work outside most of the time so if it drops down into the 80's I'll have to break out the sweatshirt. Plus the ball go far when it's hot and I need all the help I can get with Playdough hitting those monster drives out there.

I for one love this stuff and I work outside most of the time so if it drops down into the 80's I'll have to break out the sweatshirt. Plus the ball go far when it's hot and I need all the help I can get with Playdough hitting those monster drives out there.

I think that Costco at Eagle Creek is almost complete. I'm with you though, I love the heat and the sun.

I think that Costco at Eagle Creek is almost complete. I'm with you though, I love the heat and the sun.

Yeah it's a shame that beautiful golf course is gonna have an ugly ass Costco right in the middle.....but hey I'm old so my drives ain't that bad for an old dude. :laughing:

Yeah it's a shame that beautiful golf course is gonna have an ugly ass Costco right in the middle.....but hey I'm old so my drives ain't that bad for an old dude. :laughing:

Haha thats true. You move the ball pretty well around the course, you have nothing to ashamed of...

Back