New England Members

Don't know if you guys are on the Joe & Leigh's email list, but they sent out the dates of all their upcoming demo & vendor days:

Thanks for that bump. I'm going to the Ball Fitting at 2:30pm today.

Also looking to fill out a 4some at OSL on Sunday 8:27am tee time, looking for a single.

Also looking to fill out a 4some at OSL on Sunday 8:27am tee time, looking for a single.

Spot was filled!

Weather wouldn't cooperate today so I played Bethpage Black at the Tee box in Halifax.

Is that old scotland links

Going to try and squeeze in 9 tomorrow at presidents after work. Hopefully it's not too wet after this rain

Don't know if you guys are on the Joe & Leigh's email list, but they sent out the dates of all their upcoming demo & vendor days:

Are you going? I'm either heading there Thursday to try the Adams & Callaway woods or will wait till the weekend so I can spank the G30 driver

How'd the ball fitting go? Any revelations?

Probably going to attempt to play Pembroke Monday mid morning if anyone is in the area.

Are you going? I'm either heading there Thursday to try the Adams & Callaway woods or will wait till the weekend so I can spank the G30 driver

Unfortunately probably not... I have a standing meeting every Thursday in Warwick, tough to get from there to Easton and then back.

How'd the ball fitting go? Any revelations?

Just saw this Rob...

ummm... So I need to go back with my own clubs, They fit me into a makeshift driver but, not my gamer. But they did get me 45 yds of distance gain going from the E5 to RXS

played OSL today with MBurnham and some buddies, course was in pretty good condition greens ran a little slow and the bunkers weren't maintained.

also hit the range at Leo J Martin the other day and they made it freaky nice, new mats new balls dispenser new paving... Good deals on balls

need to play more golf!!!

That's a crazy distance pick up! I think there is a B'Stone ball fitting at Golf & Ski on Saturday. Playing 9 in the am at Maplegate. More golf needed for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a crazy distance pick up! I think there is a B'Stone ball fitting at Golf & Ski on Saturday. Playing 9 in the am at Maplegate. More golf needed for sure!

Ha, I should have mentioned though, that with the E5 and Bio Cell with Tour Green I was hitting it low on the face and getting total distance of wait for it 175 yards! I was able to out in a higher tee and it got me to 220.

I could see some performance gains with the RXS OSL today, mostly on iron and wedge shots didn't see any great distance gains, my best drive of the day was 250 with the E5 so I dunno.

Let me know if you're going up there Saturday I would be interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will do!

Played Pembroke this morning - course was in pretty good shape. A little snow on the side of the 1st fairway, and 8 and 9 were pretty soggy, but otherwise the course was surprisingly dry. Greens were punched and sanded, but not too plinko-y. Didn't break nearly as much as I'm used to there. They were surprisingly receptive to half wedges as well.

Ha, I should have mentioned though, that with the E5 and Bio Cell with Tour Green I was hitting it low on the face and getting total distance of wait for it 175 yards! I was able to out in a higher tee and it got me to 220.

I could see some performance gains with the RXS OSL today, mostly on iron and wedge shots didn't see any great distance gains, my best drive of the day was 250 with the E5 so I dunno.

Let me know if you're going up there Saturday I would be interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Golf and Ski's big demo day is next weekend - pretty much all of the manufacturers are there, and there's 10-20% off stuff (usually includes brands that don't regularly offer discounts or are excluded as well). If you guys go, let me know. I'm basically down the street.

I got out three times this weekend at SSCC. Conditions were better than I anticipated given the amount of snow that was on the course (and still is!). The 4th and 5th holes were closed still, but the fairways and a few of the greens were starting to germinate and green up. I would say give it three or four weeks before it is in good shape.

Had some fun playing out of snowbanks on a few shots. I'm loving this jump into the 60 degree weather.

First 9 of the season this morning at Maplegate. Greens were in great shape, most tee boxes were fair, fairways were soggy where expected, patchy but not horrible. Given that the snow just went away last week, I'll give them a break.

Hey, The_Dude,

whats ridder looking like?

Looks good, place was packed Sunday when I drove by.

Played Waverly Oaks yesterday, greens were punched but other then that in pretty good shape. Have a tee time for Sunday morning at Ridder, anyone know how the greens are there?

The 9-hole track in Northfield will be opening tomorrow. It's a nice little course tucked into a small town and one of the better maintained courses throughout the entire VT/NH/MA corner region.

I played Newton Comm yesterday. Course was in pretty good shape. The last 4 holes were a little soggy as they always are. Greens were sanded but were in decent shape. The place was packed yesterday afternoon.

I'm looking to play marathon Monday and looking for a group. If anyone needs another person let me know.

I'm looking to play marathon Monday and looking for a group. If anyone needs another person let me know.

Where are you thinking of playing? I don't get the day off so I'd have to check to see if I don't have any meetings but might be up for a round.

Where are you thinking of playing? I don't get the day off so I'd have to check to see if I don't have any meetings but might be up for a round.

I'm down to play anywhere.

Back