THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane is good people! Glad to call him a friend!

I had posted a general question about driving irons in the equipment forum because I was considering buying one. Sposey013168 (Shane) messaged me and said he was sending me a Mizuno MP-H4 3 driving iron. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping!! I received it last night. Perfect condition. Thanks, Shane! Just an amazing act of generosity. I can't wait to use it this weekend.

THP'ers rock! Can't wait to pay this forward.
I hope it is a fairway finder for you. You playing with Curtis this weekend?

I had posted a general question about driving irons in the equipment forum because I was considering buying one. Sposey013168 (Shane) messaged me and said he was sending me a Mizuno MP-H4 3 driving iron. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping!! I received it last night. Perfect condition. Thanks, Shane! Just an amazing act of generosity. I can't wait to use it this weekend.

THP'ers rock! Can't wait to pay this forward.

Shane is the freaking man, I know this firsthand. The H4 is an awesome driving iron too, I think you're really gonna like it.

This will come as a surprise to no one, but Kang has struck once again. I posted a thread looking for irons heads and Kang sent me a 52 degree J40 wedge head for the cost of shipping. Of all the things on my wish list, the J40 was the one thing I was looking for the most and he came through in a big way. It has been said before, but I will say it again: Kang is the man!!! Thanks once again!!!

Last edited:
WTG Kang!

So last week I received a message from drp3434 about a signed IJP article he had collecting dust. Knowing that I collected signed things he sent it my way without accepting any sort of reimbursement. Received the visor yesterday and it has taken its place right next to my growing golf signed memorabilia.

THP continues to show why this is more than a forum.

Danny is a good dude! That's a sweet addition to your collection!

When a bunch of us THPers got together to play Georgia National last month I noticed Tee1Up's headcover and commented on how much a liked it. Well, fast forward to yesterday when 4 of us got together amd played over at Southern Hills. As soon as I get to the range Jeffery comes over and hands me one of these awesome headcovers. He said he had an extra one and remembered that I liked his so he gave me one of his extras. Too kind!!! Thank you very much my friend!!!

5f2a5b92a18560856767fffb373a85b0.jpg

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Last edited:
Philly Golf Guy is a beauty. I expressed my interest in getting a set of Cleveland Altitudes for fun, however I believe the 3-4-5 have great potential to be mainstays in the bag.

He took it upon himself to send me a 3 iron without answering what he wanted in return. PGG, it'll come back buddy, you better believe it'll come back. Thanks for being one of the good ones!

PGG is goop people for sure!

Well done chris

Glad you got it, Dan. Have fun with it!

Well done Chris.

Philly Golf Guy is a beauty. I expressed my interest in getting a set of Cleveland Altitudes for fun, however I believe the 3-4-5 have great potential to be mainstays in the bag.

He took it upon himself to send me a 3 iron without answering what he wanted in return. PGG, it'll come back buddy, you better believe it'll come back. Thanks for being one of the good ones!

Nice!

JM

Well done.

Chris is a good one for sure.

Always great to read these. Great job guys! Love seeing this community help each other.

I've been contemplating purchasing a Seamus headcover for a while and DevRickus posted awhile back in that thread he was thinking about trading or selling one of his. I told him if he ever decided to sell it let me know. I had pretty much forgotten about it and a package showed up in my mailbox today.

zqerxMK.jpg

Thank you Ricky! Can't wait to get this in my bag! Just another reason why I love this community so much.

Sweet, Well done Ricky, I cant believe he did not have a F bomb in his note though :p

I've been contemplating purchasing a Seamus headcover for a while and DevRickus posted awhile back in that thread he was thinking about trading or selling one of his. I told him if he ever decided to sell it let me know. I had pretty much forgotten about it and a package showed up in my mailbox today.

zqerxMK.jpg

Thank you Ricky! Can't wait to get this in my bag! Just another reason why I love this community so much.

Well done Ricky, awesome gesture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky is a great dude

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I need to thank Frank (tequila4kapp)He saw I was pondering a 16* hybrid and offered my original hybrid back I had sold last year. Completely unnecessary and just a testament of who he is and what this place is about.

Thanks again.

I love this thread, well done guys. Looking forward to seeing your new headcover Josh.

Well done Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back