Nike Lunar Control 3

B2vMLFHIUAACkj3.jpg

These scream me.

Why couldn't they just make a white shoe?

9atn9t.jpg

Finally got a chance to try these on yesterday, they were heavier than I expected, but felt quite nice. Stable, at least on the carpet! After looking through the ID, I'd be working in as much VOLT as possible!

B2vMLFHIUAACkj3.jpg

These scream me.

I tired these on this past Saturday. I was impressed and almost bought a pair. definitely on the radar as soon as some cash frees up.

Finally got a chance to try these on yesterday, they were heavier than I expected, but felt quite nice. Stable, at least on the carpet! After looking through the ID, I'd be working in as much VOLT as possible!

hahaha you sound just like Jman!!

I really want a Nike iD pair, but that cost is ignorant. I can get like 4 pairs of Bio Fusion Spikeless for that now.

I really want a Nike iD pair, but that cost is ignorant. I can get like 4 pairs of Bio Fusion Spikeless for that now.
Ignorant is the best word.

But still tempting. I showed my wife a few pair, I'm partially hoping she gets me a Nike gift card for a pair for my birthday, but I still don't know that I would pull the trigger.

I tried these on todsy and they are a firm but comfortable fit. It's odd because they look wide bit don't fit like a wide. That are also light with out an loss in stability

I tried these on todsy and they are a firm but comfortable fit. It's odd because they look wide bit don't fit like a wide. That are also light with out an loss in stability
I tried them on over weekend and had the same thoughts. They felt a little tight at the base of my toes area but felt great everywhere else on the shoe. I am wondering if that will stretch a little the more they are worn.

I do like the looks of these and can see a pair of these being added to the rotation this summer.

Last edited:
I tried them on over weekend and had the same thoughts. They felt a little tight at the base of my toes area but felt great everywhere else on the shoe. I am wondering if that will stretch a little to more they are worn.

I do like the looks of these and can see a pair of these being added to the rotation this summer.
Im.going to design a pair on Nike ID masters/US open theme

How would you compare them to the Lunar Control IIs, arguably the most comfortable golf shoe of all time?

Im.going to design a pair on Nike ID masters/US open theme

You think Nike isn't going to come out with a Masters version of these shoes?

I bet the Masters edition will be green. Just a hunch.

I'm sure they will, I'd still like my own twist on them

How would you compare them to the Lunar Control IIs, arguably the most comfortable golf shoe of all time?
The LC2 hugged the foot these are really about the sole, imo. I know you're a fan, so I suggest you try on before yoy purchase

I just hope the Edwin Watts here gets some. Dicks doesn't, and judging by the state of the golf section, they won't be.

I just hope the Edwin Watts here gets some. Dicks doesn't, and judging by the state of the golf section, they won't be.
They had 4 colors at my Edwin watts.

These shoes are looking really good in the TV coverage today. All white with the black swoosh.

Got to my local EW before they closed and tried these on. I don't know what it is. They're not uncomfortable, but they're not the IIs. I can get the IIs for almost half the price of the new ones online, but I've also got $50 in shop credit ay my course. I know they'll charge full price, so it's still more than I can get the IIs for. I don't know...

I finally got to try these on. In my normal size of 11.5, I thought it was a little tight in the area around my toes. I went up to size 12 and had some more room to move my toes around, but I was a little worried about whether my heel would move around in the back of the shoes. However, the comfort of the soles was really nice. They are not as soft overall as the Biofusion Mesh that I absolutely love, but that's comparing a mesh shoe to a leather shoe so it's not apples to apples. I will probably still pick up a pair or 2 later this year, but I want to try the TW15 first as well. One last thing: I had to go 1/2 a size up with the Biofusion Mesh as well, not sure why that is, but these definitely were more comfortable for me in 12 as compared to 11.5.

Back