2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Dangit I'm so mad I had a migraine and fell asleep and slept through sign up. %&-%&-+%

You are on the waiting list already.
Lol yes I just noticed. Still a little dazed from the migraine is how I'm gonna play it off loll

Hey Orange or Stribs, you guys have a roommate yet? If not let me know. Or anyone else for that matter.

You also? I figure 16 will be no problem come June!!

I've seen both you and Fupresti play and if you guys are 16 and 18 then I'm updating my hcp for this to 30 lol

I made it!!! Deposit paid! Can't wait! This should be great! How do we get to know our partner?

I made it!!! Deposit paid! Can't wait! This should be great! How do we get to know our partner?

Well if you try to kiss him I guess you will find something out, good or bad.:beat-up: Lol

I had one bogey on the front nine today.
That was my best hole.
Quit at the turn. It was awful.

Maybe we should play something a bit friendlier this weekend. My swings a mess and I'm afraid I might commit seppuku in my fragile state.

Congrats Mizunofan...looking forward to meeting you. We've got a nice little Maryland contingent in.

JB usually announces the partners about a week out from the event. There are always last minute cancellations and additions from the waiting list. So it wouldn't do any good to do them much farther out.

Of course JB has been known to throw a twist in things now and then, so just wait and all will be known in due time.

Waiting list up to 12..62 people total is awesome

Maybe we should play something a bit friendlier this weekend. My swings a mess and I'm afraid I might commit seppuku in my fragile state.
We won't play the tips, like I did today. You can get by with an iron if need be.

Congrats to the second 20 and the bonus 10!

Wow. This is going to be great. I can't wait for June to arrive; warm weather and golf with great people are in my future. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing the support behind this stop here.Well done Mike,GG,JB and the entire THP team.

Who is getting there early and teeing it up at Oakmont? Anyone? Bueller?...
If you do, I would love to join!!

Last edited:
This is such a fine golf course that is going to be so much fun to play for those of us fortunate to get in. The venues THP has been able to get us into have been pretty amazing. Tops in state for this one and close to that in all the others. Great work 441, the Ultimate Party Planner.

Deposit paid and I can't wait to get to this event.

Who is getting there early and teeing it up at Oakmont? Anyone? Bueller?...
If you do, I would love to join!!

I wish. If we could get onto that track I'd absolutely be all over it. Right now though I'm planning to play Olde Stonewall on Friday when I get in from O-H-I-O.

Playing Oakmont would make me go extra early. Like Cace I will probably play Olde Stonewall on Friday, depending on what the possible MD car pool's plans are.

Playing Oakmont would make me go extra early. Like Cace I will probably play Olde Stonewall on Friday, depending on what the possible MD car pool's plans are.

If he is riding with Philly V, expect them to arrive Saturday morning and leave Saturday night.

will there be a replay rate for friday/sunday rounds at olde stonewall?

Back