adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Wore these for 18 more today and had my first slippage issue. Back foot flew out on a driver swing and cause a big banana slice. The tee box was a bit moist and slippery. I just have to dig in an concentrate on balance more. It wasn't really a good swing to begin with and probably would have been a mishit anyways. Hopefully not that bad though. Other parts of the course were damp today and I had no slips there. So with a bad swing on wet grass these seem to make it worse. Otherwise they are fine. At least for me so far and I've got over 40 holes in them thus far.

Played my first 18 with these today and I must say that these are some of the most comfy shoes ive worn...the soles are cushioned and the weight is incredibly light. I had zero slipping issues with these today, and after a while I just forgot that they were on. My feet have never felt this comfortable after a round of golf as well, and I was so glad that I didnt have to deal with any clumps of grass or mud whatsoever...thesedidnt catch a lot of turf for being as grippy as they were for me today.

I currently own Adidas Tour 360 3.0, 4.0 and AdiPure golf shoes and was definitely considering a pair of CrossFlexes as my first spikeless shoe. I love how comfortable my other Adidas shoes are and assumed the Crossflex should be even more comfy since they are spikeless.

I tried these on today and not only do they seem to run a half size short, they were also not nearly as comfortable as I had hoped. The sole seemed very hard and stiff. Not at all what I had hoped. Very disappointed.

Maybe I was expecting too much from a $100 shoe?

I ended up receiving a pair of the White/Red Crossflex's. They are a great looking shoe, and extremely comfortable. The course I played was a little damp from the heavy rains we have received lately, the shoes held up well during iron swings, but I lost my back foot twice on the teebox, both leading to my only really bad shots of the day. I'm hoping they will hold up a little better to dryer conditions. Being white mesh they aren't a great idea in the slop anyway, so these look like good weather shoes only for me.

So I've had these a while now. Very comfy shoe to me and very stable. I have had no issues what so ever with the and am very pleased. However I do think they have stretched a little bit with wear. Not so much that they don't fit but just a little. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just crazy?

Just posted in the contests forum but so excited I thought I would post here too. Got a message from adidas golf that I won a pair like the red crossflex that Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia wore in London on Monday. They will be signed by both of them. Can't wear them but might just have to get a pair to go with them.

Wow, the Crossflexes have been bad this morning. Went out to play, and there's few since it's early. I've now slipped on 5 straight swings resulting in some really bad shots. Should've worn the Sambas today.

I haven't had any slipping issues on wet turf so far with the crossflexes. I had them on when I walked and carried my bag at Aronimink and the only thing that wasn't sore after the round were my feet. These are incredibly comfy and supportive.

Wow, the Crossflexes have been bad this morning. Went out to play, and there's few since it's early. I've now slipped on 5 straight swings resulting in some really bad shots. Should've worn the Sambas today.
These are definitely not for morning rounds. I will be wearing my spikes for early rounds, these are for the range and for league play in the afternoons.

War and Tyno had the gray pair on at the MC. I thought they looked better in person. Now have me pondering them over the Black/Slime

War and Tyno had the gray pair on at the MC. I thought they looked better in person. Now have me pondering them over the Black/Slime
I think you would like them, Dean. The fact that I was on my feet the entire weekend and my feet didnt hurt a bit was awesome.

I think you would like them, Dean. The fact that I was on my feet the entire weekend and my feet didnt hurt a bit was awesome.
I'm not Dean. But I sure liked the gray pair you and Tyno had on. I was contemplating the white/silver/blue like Luke but after seeing the gray in person I definitely think I need them.

I kept asking you about that too. Esp at Media Day when you didn't sit down at all.

I'm not Dean. But I sure liked the gray pair you and Tyno had on. I was contemplating the white/silver/blue like Luke but after seeing the gray in person I definitely think I need them.

I thought I would like the white and blue ones, but I really didn't. I thought the gray was better.

I LOVE my gray ones! They go with any outfit.

Im a fan, obviously. I wouldnt mind grabbing a pair of the white/blues as well.

I kept asking you about that too. Esp at Media Day when you didn't sit down at all.

I thought I would like the white and blue ones, but I really didn't. I thought the gray was better.
Yeah man, on my feet for about 7 hours straight, I was surprised my feet weren't absolutely killing me. They are quite comfy and just provide so much cushion.

The best part is that these are so comfy that I'm just going to drive home in them rather than taking them off now that the round is over.

The best part is that these are so comfy that I'm just going to drive home in them rather than taking them off now that the round is over.

That's what I have done...put them on at home, drive to the course, leave them on for the drive home.

Yeah man, on my feet for about 7 hours straight, I was surprised my feet weren't absolutely killing me. They are quite comfy and just provide so much cushion.

I'm still stalled out in the planning-to-purchase mode on the grey's. I love how they look. I know I'll get em eventually, just a matter of when.

I'm enjoying reading the positive thoughts. I'll still have my 360 ATV's for the wet days, but these will be clutch for me as I start walking more often.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

I've still had no slippage issues. Maybe I'm putting a little more weight on them than you little guys. :alien:

They're super comfy shoes.

I've still had no slippage issues. Maybe I'm putting a little more weight on them than you little guys. :alien:

I resemble that statement, hehe...

That could be my problem, being such a little guy I just dont anchor myself in to them... haha!

Ive worn mine a couple times in the morning and had no issues with slippage.

naw dude, i'm just a little guy and have not had these slip once. wore them for the saturday round which we all know got a little wet in the afternoon. they held up great, but i will say that they got a little dirty...which sucks. but yes, feet felt great...especially after media day where i did not sit down once.

Yeah I'm a really small dude. That must be why I'm slipping. I need to bulk up and be like TC.

Back