The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about that One-T.
My pops had that surgery about 5 years ago. It definitely is a invasive surgery, but he has had absolutely no issues since.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

thats good to hear! yeah, they have to put her to sleep. I am worried about the surgery and worried this will be an ongoing issue.

My rant is that I am at a convention without my golf clubs!!!

Damn One-T that is pretty crappy. I knew a guy in high school who had to have it done and everything went well. I hope it all goes well for you bro.

Thinking about you and your family One-T. Hope everything works out.

Thinking of you guys T.

We all got ya if you need anytihng.

thats good to hear! yeah, they have to put her to sleep. I am worried about the surgery and worried this will be an ongoing issue.

Everything will be good dude. Doctors are pretty dang good at what they do these days. Just keep on being strong and you'll be alright.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Did they have problems again a few years later?

Step-bro... His was 6+ years ago and no.

Moms Husband was late last year and not yet. I know it was a great feeling of relief for them

I just played the worst course ever. There was weeds growing on the greens and I've seen fairways less bumpy. Luckily I got to play for free or I would have really been pissed. On another note I shot a 34 on the 9 I played so maybe I should play crap courses more often. LOL. It's was only around 2700 yards I think.

They should go in and just open everything up which will relieve all of the problems. The opening up of everything is painful and it's a solid 2-3 week recovery. My wife had sinus surgery and it's uncomfortable during that recovery time but she is much improved.

I just played the worst course ever. There was weeds growing on the greens and I've seen fairways less bumpy. Luckily I got to play for free or I would have really been pissed. On another note I shot a 34 on the 9 I played so maybe I should play crap courses more often. LOL. It's was only around 2700 yards I think.

We had a course like that in Kansas City. It had weeds everywhere and you would lose you ball in the middle of the fairway... Thankfully they decided to close it

We had a course like that in Kansas City. It had weeds everywhere and you would lose you ball in the middle of the fairway... Thankfully they decided to close it
Yeah. The only reason I played there was its about 10 mins from the mother in laws. Very easy to get to but I dought I'll go back

I often wonder if some people go through life so "anti-establishment" that they forget to stop and enjoy the lives they live.

She's going to be fine Jar. I promise dude. The good news is that they found something and it can be corrected.

Guess what I've been doing? Painting Foster's room! A kick ass golf weekend was worth it!

Fair trade imo. Been there done that.

Dude One-T man I hate to hear that buddy. My dad had MAJOR sinus problems as well and had extensive surgery a few years back. The recovery process was pretty painful for him with all the crap they do but man, he's in much better shape now. I will be thinking about you and your wife man, please let me know if you need anything!!

Step-bro... His was 6+ years ago and no.

Moms Husband was late last year and not yet. I know it was a great feeling of relief for them

They should go in and just open everything up which will relieve all of the problems. The opening up of everything is painful and it's a solid 2-3 week recovery. My wife had sinus surgery and it's uncomfortable during that recovery time but she is much improved.

She's going to be fine Jar. I promise dude. The good news is that they found something and it can be corrected.

Guess what I've been doing? Painting Foster's room! A kick ass golf weekend was worth it!

Dude One-T man I hate to hear that buddy. My dad had MAJOR sinus problems as well and had extensive surgery a few years back. The recovery process was pretty painful for him with all the crap they do but man, he's in much better shape now. I will be thinking about you and your wife man, please let me know if you need anything!!

Thanks guys. I needed some encouragement. It always rough knowing the love of your life has to go through this.

we will need to see some pics of Fosters room dude.

Thanks guys. I needed some encouragement. It always rough knowing the love of your life has to go through this.

we will need to see some pics of Fosters room dude.

She will be fine buddy! I know it sucks but they will get her fixed back up to normal!!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

She has been fighting sinus infections, well every sinus passage in here head is infected. Its even on the skull. so, she has to have MAJOR surgery to get it cleared up. The doctor said this is the worst sinus infection a person can have. Cant get any worse. Ugh! There is a big problem that might be interfering with the ability for surgery. If that is the case, we would have to put the surgery off for some months. but dont look too much into the last part.

pretty much, if it doesnt get cleared up, then it can lead to stuff we dont need to speak about.

Ok dude, I'm not trying to get off the subject but is there something you need to tell me?

Ok dude, I'm not trying to get off the subject but is there something you need to tell me?

I saw that too my man

I think I read that the same way you did...

She will be fine buddy! I know it sucks but they will get her fixed back up to normal!!
she was never normal bro! hahaha. she married me

Interesting. You two are crazy mf'ers!

Sheesh! So let's say that she is in fact preggers, what can the surgery do to harm that? Just the whole being put under thing?

Interesting. You two are crazy mf'ers!

Sheesh! So let's say that she is in fact preggers, what can the surgery do to harm that? Just the whole being put under thing?
My guess would be the anesthesia and the recovery process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back