The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hhjj is no longer. Master bath not done and need a re-work because tile guys are lazy, shower doors not in yet, kitchen still needs grout.
Damn bro! That's ridiculous.....and to think you know a guy....just saying dude

O_0 it's not like I was breathing the same air you were or anything
Perhaps you were the carrier? Dude if that's the case your dead!

O_0 it's not like I was breathing the same air you were or anything
Haha I think your fine. I haven't felt well for a few days, but today has been the worst and I have been super sick since you left this morning after helping Josh load the van. .

Haha I think your fine. I haven't felt well for a few days, but today has been the worst and I have been super sick since you left this morning after helping Josh load the van. .
Don't let him off that easily GG. It's fun to watch a leprechaun squirm hahaha

If I suddenly start sneezing... Oh man..

I think I have the stomach flu, ugh!

sorry to hear that...get better soon.

Damn bro! That's ridiculous.....and to think you know a guy....just saying dude

of it wasn't for some weekend thing you have been talking about for a few months that apparently tied up most of your time I might have considered you. Seriously though I didn't want anything extra getting in the way of your prep and I thought my other buddy was going to do most of the work. Everything is supposed to be 95% done tomorrow.

I think I have the stomach flu, ugh!
If you weren't the bog boss and worked at home, I'd think you're preparing for a sick day to watch the final round.

Seriously, hope you feel better.

sorry to hear that...get better soon.

of it wasn't for some weekend thing you have been talking about for a few months that apparently tied up most of your time I might have considered you. Seriously though I didn't want anything extra getting in the way of your prep and I thought my other buddy was going to do most of the work. Everything is supposed to be 95% done tomorrow.
Bro, Iouldnt of done that, I refuse to work for friends or family members. But I have a couple really good tile guys that would of taken care of you.

LOL, was that Killarney? I absolutely hate the southern part of Manitoba because of the lack of coverage. As soon as you get off the Trans-Canada highway the coverage disappears.

Spent most time at Pleasant valley, sorry about your grandfather. I lost my grandmother (97) on tuesday while I was out there.

Mmm, my breakfast has consisted of 5 pieces of completely dry corkscrew pasta. It's the only thing I can keep down. On a positive note I have lost 2lbs haha.

Mmm, my breakfast has consisted of 5 pieces of completely dry corkscrew pasta. It's the only thing I can keep down. On a positive note I have lost 2lbs haha.

GG, thats not good.

That is not a fun weight loss plan...hope you feel better soon !

I LOVE orange juice but man it gives me the worst heart burn! I hate thinking I have to take a acid reducer every time I want some OJ or pizza.

That is not a fun weight loss plan...hope you feel better soon !

Slightly more fun than the Amputation method.

I hope you feel better GG

Bought a new storm door yesterday. Open it today to start putting it on and there are no screws or door handle in the box. I did not notice the tape on the box when I loaded it up on the cart. If I would have I would have made them look inside or give me an unopened box.

I've hit a few walls lately and they are starting to get old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back