Official Hole In One Thread

Just seeing this OG. Congrats on ACE # 2. Must be a sweet feeling.

TapAhoy!

OG...just seeing this!! Nice! RBZ's to boot! Congrats!

I saw your post OG on twitter, congrats sir!

Way to go OG! Same hole?

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats on your second ace there OG!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yep #5 at my local course which makes it two holes in one on the same hole a 12 month period!

I sincerely appreciate every body giving me a thumps up :thumb:

How much was your bar bill?

I'm insanely jealous OG. I have had a couple of really close calls this year but just can't seem to get one to go in.

Yep #5 at my local course which makes it two holes in one on the same hole a 12 month period!

I sincerely appreciate every body giving me a thumps up :thumb:

Holy cow OG I just saw.this! Congrats buddy

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice shots, Bill! I need to get me one or two of those too!

Son got his first Hole in 1 on Sunday!

Son got his first Hole in 1 on Sunday!

156 yards, 9 iron, Callaway Wide Sole Fusion steel, Srixon AD333, pin in the center of green.....3 witnesses, priceless.

Super cool man, congrats to the son!

Merged with the hole in one thread.

156 yards, 9 iron, Callaway Wide Sole Fusion steel, Srixon AD333, pin in the center of green.....3 witnesses, priceless.

Tell him congrats!

My State Farm insurance agent made a hole in one in a local tournament Sunday. The best part...it was the hole that he sponsors.

My State Farm insurance agent made a hole in one in a local tournament Sunday. The best part...it was the hole that he sponsors.

Pretty cool, especially on his own hole. Congrats to him!

I had a friend a couple of weeks ago that made a hole in one. He shot one to the left of the green going towards the water, it hit a rock in front of the water and bounced on the green in to the hole. It was in a golf outing and he won a set of rocketballz irons.

Sweet! *Jingle* Like a god neighbor State Farm is there..........with a Hole-in-One *jingle*

Sweet! *Jingle* Like a god neighbor State Farm is there..........with a Hole-in-One *jingle*
I'm going to have to try that next time I'm on a par 3. hehe

Nice seeing these. one day I'll get one. Congrats all who have gotten one recently.

Been lurking waiting to see Biggsy post his hole in one@ Caledonia.

Hit my first hole in one yesterday! Hole 18, LeRoy Country Club. Par 3 175 yds slight down hill, used my R11 7I, put a very good swing on it looked up to see the ball bounce once release and start rolling towards the cup and than it just disappeared! Such a great feeling!

Attachments

• Hole in 1..1.jpg
    Hole in 1..1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • Hole in 1..2.jpg
    Hole in 1..2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
Hit my first hole in one yesterday! Hole 18, LeRoy Country Club. Par 3 175 yds slight down hill, used my R11 7I, put a very good swing on it looked up to see the ball bounce once release and start rolling towards the cup and than it just disappeared! Such a great feeling!

That's awesome Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Makes your stomach sink when it goes in.

That's awesome Congratulations!

Thank you! :blob:

Congratulations!! Makes your stomach sink when it goes in.

You're not kidding! I saw it rolling than it just disappeared. I looked at my buddies and just start laughing. Expensive bar tab tho!

Cant believe this happened to me again. This close to my first hole in one. Par 3 215yd took 3 hybrid landed on the front of the green and rolled up to here. Another heartbreaker. lol

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344229349027.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344229349027.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344229359920.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344229359920.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Cant believe this happened to me again. This close to my first hole in one. Par 3 215yd took 3 hybrid landed on the front of the green and rolled up to here. Another heartbreaker. lol

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2
WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW.. i would be so upset.

Back