Contest - Lamkin Perfect Grips For Players

Recs are:

Irons REL 3gen; REL 3 gen 360; performance plus 3 gen wedge grip; EBL smooth pistol putter (although I think I would like the EBL midsize paddle grip better.

The wedge grips are awesome, have them already would like a little less taper in my iron grips.

NDUR 3 GEN, X10, crossline full-cord, tour series full-cord in standard+ size

Standard +++
X10, cross line full cord, tour series full cord

Awesome contest and great info! I'll definitely try one of these types out.

That's cool, I would love to win this. I'm going to laugh when I go through the fitting and it recommends Crosslines.

That's what mine said. I think I'll need to reevaluate my selections.

Cool stuff! Cheers THP and Lamkin

I got recommended the:
Ndur 3gen
X10
Crossline full cord
Tour series full cord

Standard grip size.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Last edited:
They really do a lot of attractive grips. I wish the golf shops would carry their entire line.

I was recommended the REL 3GEN, performance Plus 3GEN and 3GEN 360. Love Lamkin grips!

Official:

Lamkin Crossline: Undersize ++

I'm jealous of all the rest of you who got multiple options!

Me too mward, my recommendation is, Standard + + + Tour Series Full Cord, and that's it. No recommendation for the putter nor for the wedges. Having said that, the white Tour Series Full Cord grips really look great to me. Thank you THP and Lamkin for this great contest.

This is my official entry.

They pegged me for the ones that I already knew I liked.

R.E.L. 3Gen and Performance Plus wedge grip were my top two reco's and I have clubs with both grips in the bag at the moment.

Somehow I selected rough texture which explains the Crossline choice. Fixed that and it put me in the X10 which is a grip I think I would enjoy.

--
Tapatalk2

The X10 is dirt cheap too.

my recommendation:

standard + 1 additional tape layer. Grips were Crossline and Crossline Full-cord

Crossline and Crossline Full-cord Midsize.
I have one Crossline in my bag now; came on the 588. I could go full bag, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Thanks THP and Lamkin!

I got (Standard):

R.E.L. 3GEN, 3GEN 360, Performance Plus 3GEN (wedge and normal), Perma-Wrap Classic 3Gen, X10, Perma-Wrap Classic, Perma-Wrap, and the E.B.L. Smooth Pistol

I'm not sure about all the "wrap" ones but I definitely like the look of the colors on the R.E.L. 3GENs (no surprise there)

I have never been through a grip fitting. I've been told by my pro what I needed but not an official fitting. Very cool, if nothing else I'll get to see what lamkin grips recommends.

Thanks to THP and Lamkin!

Cool fitting tool. My "Answer" is:

NDUR 3GEN
X10
Crossline Full Cord
Tour Series Full Cord
E.B.L. Pistol
E.B.L. Paddle

Thanks THP and Lamkin!

Recommended the NDUR 3Gen in mid size for me.

The X10 is dirt cheap too.

I thought I remembered that from your review. My only issue is that I like a tacky grip and I wonder how much tack a rubber grip has.

--
Tapatalk2

Before the fitting I was using Crossline Midsize. After the fitting the suggestion was that I switch to ... Crossline Midsize! Or Crossline Midsize Full Cord or Arthritic Grip.

So I went through this and was recommended standard+ and the options were X10, Crossline full cord, and tour series full cord.

I've always like lamkins, have performance plus 3gens on my nickents. I'm due to regrip my burner 2s...gonna have to check these options out.

Thanks for the contest Lamkin and THP!

Very cool, thanks to Lamkin and THP!!!

Went through the fitting and was recommended Midsized NDUR 3Gen and Crossline grips.

I was recommended Crossline and Crossline full cord in Standard +2

The REL 3Gen in standard + one wrap. That really surprised me as I thought i had small hands.

Edit: after browsing through their line I really like what I'm seeing. I like the NDurs multi-compound that doesn't look near as harsh as GP NDMC, I like how the performance plus has a built up bottom and I love the looks and tech of the REL 3Gen

REL 3GEN standard...

These grips intrigue me quite a bit....

Back