Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Up and Down, after all this game is all up's and down's for mostly everyone.

Team Spackler

Team Noonan

Team McGavin

Team Chubbs

Team Bushwood

can I have your entry if u win since you dont need 2?

They have to use my name first. If they do, we will see. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.

I didn't. I've been on vacation since Saturday. Looking forward to catching up though!

Team tree wood

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

There is a "Team Paradise", a "Team Hackers", I think we need a team "The"... It stands for "The Hole Experience"
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.

I was able to get most of the coverage yesterday and today. For someone like myself the MC is like that elusive goal that I know may not happen this year, but if everything goes as planned, one day I will be able to participate in it. Its fun as heck to watch it, I can only imagine how much fun it is to be a part of (from selection to champagne celebration).

Glad you enjoyed it Heez.

Team Snakes

Team 30 foot putt!

Team Viewers

Team Tree Wood

I suppose this isn't serious anymore...

Team Glory

I still say the third team should be named after what ever the venue is....as in Team True Blue

Team Masters

Back