Round 1 Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Not for this year. It was shot in SD despite using our HD cameras. With this much footage being shot, it was more about capacity.
SD or HD the coverage is incredible. It all really is well done, it doesn't resemble an amateur event at all. May have to call it 'The greatest golf event'

Not for this year. It was shot in SD despite using our HD cameras. With this much footage being shot, it was more about capacity.

That makes a lot of sense, I'm glad we get more coverage than HD coverage!!!

Missed the coverage yesterday due to a hectic day in the office and will prob miss today's as well but managed to get caught up on the thread last night after writing a review and again this morning..amazing stuff! Can't wait to see the DVD when it comes out!

Might ought to double the run of DVDs... If everyone buys that says they're gonna, you'll (THP) be able to afford a tuneup and a hand wash/wax on the Rangefinder :)

Posted in wrong thread, my bad. Coverage is same time all three days, correct?

Even if it was shot in black and white id buy it haha. You guys have done a great job, the editing is unreal, I think everything went off without a hitch yesterday

Round one had some amazing coverage. The volunteers made it all possible. Jake and Hawk were great to play against, Bullfrog and myself just couldn't match em.

Haha I almost killed WE. Lots and lots of sand with a few tree woods thrown in for good measure

Understandable. Can't wait to see it on DVD because I'll miss all the live coverage.

Back