The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Funny, we didn't wait at all. Huh. :D

I don't think any of you guys are slow, I was mostly kidding. We just hit so many GIR's that it was inevitable that we wait

Chunky is slow:alien:

I think you guys are going to really like reliving some of these shots. It is very special to sit back and watch all of these again and know how much each person in this group means to you. We all fight like cats and dogs, but I know that anybody in this group that was involved would give the shirt off their back for their fellow competitor.

Great post JB. I am getting chills thinking of some of the golf that was shared.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

I don't think any of you guys are slow, I was mostly kidding. We just hit so many GIR's that it was inevitable that we wait

We did hit a lot of them hahahah

Great post JB. I am getting chills thinking of some of the golf that was shared.

No doubt man, I can remember a few shots that I would consider memorable but I know we are going to see more that we may have forgotten about. Seeing it on video is just going to be a blast. COUNTLESS fist bumps were given throughout the weekend with so much great golf played.

I remember telling Morgan when she was driving around - this is not just a bunch of amateurs out hacking it, there was some phenomenal golf shots executed all weekend long.

No doubt man, I can remember a few shots that I would consider memorable but I know we are going to see more that we may have forgotten about. Seeing it on video is just going to be a blast. COUNTLESS fist bumps were given throughout the weekend with so much great golf played.

I remember telling Morgan when she was driving around - this is not just a bunch of amateurs out hacking it, there was some phenomenal golf shots executed all weekend long.

there were some good shots in our Sat match for sure.

With the amount of work that is going into this for orginization, I should have stuck with my original plan of doing nothing but me. All highlights of my only good shot just in a loop over and over again. Ratings might have gone down though.

Your right Mike I saw a lot of quality shot's all weekend by all that where engaged in competition.

I can't wait to see Ghsace/howzat vs tmex/TC highlights

Me too bro. And I can't wait for everyone else to see it either haha

What a post Cookie, I really like that bolded part, gave me goosebumps and I wasnt even a part of it

I can't wait to see Ghsace/howzat vs tmex/TC highlights

Such a back and forth match, It will be interesting to see the perspective of the camera vs. playing in that match. Favorite round of golf for me ever.

Seriously. Some of the best golf I have personally seen by amateurs.

I hope the interesting shot to good shot ratio is in my favor during the coverage lol. I did hit some good ones that I want to see again. Also, a few that might give everybody else a smile.

I hope the interesting shot to good shot ratio is in my favor during the coverage lol. I did hit some good ones that I want to see again. Also, a few that might give everybody else a smile.

I think we all had some of those hahaha

Such a back and forth match, It will be interesting to see the perspective of the camera vs. playing in that match. Favorite round of golf for me ever.

I know I'm looking forward to that one. Every guy in your group was raving to be about the quality of golf that was played during that round.

that needs to be a part of your signature somehow....over and over again for all to see

With the amount of work that is going into this for orginization, I should have stuck with my original plan of doing nothing but me. All highlights of my only good shot just in a loop over and over again. Ratings might have gone down though.

I hope the shot I hit on 3 makes it in. My back foot completely slipped out from under me and somehow I hit it about 15 feet to the pin. You can probably hear Chunky saying nice slip haha

I know I'm looking forward to that one. Every guy in your group was raving to be about the quality of golf that was played during that round.

There were so many good rounds that I heard about that I can't wait to see. People throwing darts inside of darts. Just great golf. It is going to be awesome to watch

I hope the shot I hit on 3 makes it in. My back foot completely slipped out from under me and somehow I hit it about 15 feet to the pin. You can probably hear Chunky saying nice slip haha

One of the few times that Chunky didn't swear?

I hope the shot I hit on 3 makes it in. My back foot completely slipped out from under me and somehow I hit it about 15 feet to the pin. You can probably hear Chunky saying F***, nice F****** slip haha

FIFY..

i hope my shot on #17 makes it into the coverage :alien:

Back