The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys are preggers?

*I hope so, that's awesome!

Yeah I think they tend to frown upon putting women with another human inside them under anesthesia

They say sinus surgery is one of the worst surgeries a person can have to go through. They were considering it for me when I was 14 years old, because of my migraines. Luckily, I didn't have to do it. So, I can only imagine the shock and nervousness you and your wife are going through, One-T.

Hope everything comes out ok and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

So you guys are preggers?

*I hope so, that's awesome!
oh no! not that I know of. She hasnt been pregger tested. Just a possibility

They say sinus surgery is one of the worst surgeries a person can have to go through. They were considering it for me when I was 14 years old, because of my migraines. Luckily, I didn't have to do it. So, I can only imagine the shock and nervousness you and your wife are going through, One-T.

Hope everything comes out ok and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

this is our fear. More than likely we will go to Duke to have it done. Only because I love Ary

Crap dude! This is some serious stuff. If you guys need us to watch Crew or anything please let us know.

Women are crazy... seriously

Why are cats always buzzkillers? I call our Cat Buzz killington because she always comes in at the most inconvenient times

Buzz Killington. . .

Why are cats always buzzkillers? I call our Cat Buzz killington because she always comes in at the most inconvenient times

Because cats are soulless evil creatures. You should have got a dog, everyone loves when a dog comes in.

peanut butter strategically placed will make Cat buzz Killington the star of the show

Because cats are soulless evil creatures. You should have got a dog, everyone loves when a dog comes in.

Like canio says, Dogs think their owners are gods, and Cats think they are gods haha.

Did I seriously just sit through a 9 min video saying that a certain individual in a white colored house is an Indionesian Citizen? Man some people claim strange things. . .

Women are crazy... seriously

Their moods have also been known to swing dramatically in a short period of time.

One T, hope everything turns out alright.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Wow One-T! That is some crazy stuff. I hope it all works out. Can they do a boob job while she is under?

Did I seriously just sit through a 9 min video saying that a certain individual in a white colored house is an Indionesian Citizen? Man some people claim strange things. . .

You made it 9 minutes longer than I would have. As a matter of fact, you made it 5 seconds longer than I would have. I have to try to reason with these people.

Slowest.day.ever

Why do they only have 1 Sh**ter in the office? I just know I am going to bust a loaf in my pants one day because someone is on the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back