Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
History, and common sense, say otherwise.

Tapin for bird

Except last year of course. But that probably doesn't count.

Another transfer from PSU..WR Justin Brown to OU(makes the total 9 transfers)

I actually played against him my senior year, and beat him, but good for him hope to see him further his career at Oklahoma.

Screen-shot-2012-08-08-at-4.12.51-PM.png

This is what happens when a sports rivalry gets unhealthy... absolutely disgusting.

Its getting to the point where they are all getting too ugly.

You should hear these people up here. All their talk about hatred and this and that for two teams that have solid squads in irrelevant sports and when the real games matter suck worse that Tiger Woods last date.

Wow. I haven't seen a picture in a few months. I had hopes they would hold out.

--
Tapatalk2

You should hear these people up here. All their talk about hatred and this and that for two teams that have solid squads in irrelevant sports and when the real games matter suck worse that Tiger Woods last date.
I cant imagine. Gamecock and Clemson fans are interesting folk, sure do love their mediocracy.

Wow. I haven't seen a picture in a few months. I had hopes they would hold out.

--
Tapatalk2
They trimmed them this morning. Trying to cut back as much dead and dying branches to hopefully get the poison out of it. The soil below the trees is now clean and rid of poison, so the thought is if they can cut the trees back to spots that are healthy, the trees can grow back...some.

Les Miles just kicked Tyrann Mathieu off of the team, stunning news.

Sent from Tapatalk

And in a move that could shake up the entire college football landscape, LSU has dismissed Heisman Trophy Finalist Tyrann Mathieu from the team. Apparently he was kicked off the team for violating the teams drug policy for a 2nd time. Shame to see talented players throw it away.

Just saw this on twitter. Stunning really

Les Miles just kicked Tyrann Mathieu off of the team, stunning news.

Sent from Tapatalk

Down goes The Honey badger!! Wow that is really shocking. From the article I read, it doesnt sound like this just happened. It sounded like he has been looking for a new school.

And in a move that could shake up the entire college football landscape, LSU has dismissed Heisman Trophy Finalist Tyrann Mathieu from the team. Apparently he was kicked off the team for violating the teams drug policy for a 2nd time. Shame to see talented players throw it away.

Whoa!

But he's such a great kid

:sarcasm:

--
Tapatalk2

Down goes The Honey badger!! Wow that is really shocking. From the article I read, it doesnt sound like this just happened. It sounded like he has been looking for a new school.

Yeah I heard he'd been looking for a place to transfer to, which according to team rules you aren't allowed to do when still practicing with them. I wonder if he'll play this season.

Yeah I heard he'd been looking for a place to transfer to, which according to team rules you aren't allowed to do when still practicing with them. I wonder if he'll play this season.

I am not sure about the NCAA rules in this situation but I think he may have to sit out a year. In which case, he might as well turn pro. I am probably completely wrong.

I am not sure about the NCAA rules in this situation but I think he may have to sit out a year. In which case, he might as well turn pro. I am probably completely wrong.

I'm not sure. I don't see why he couldn't still transfer somewhere else to play?

I'm not sure. I don't see why he couldn't still transfer somewhere else to play?

If someone transfers, it is NCAA policy that they sit out a year. Not sure how it applies to this situation.

If someone transfers, it is NCAA policy that they sit out a year. Not sure how it applies to this situation.

Really? That seems like an odd rule to me. There's probably good reason behind it though. I wonder how this will play out.

Really? That seems like an odd rule to me. There's probably good reason behind it though. I wonder how this will play out.

It didnt apply in the case of Penn St because the NCAA didnt want to punish the players so it is waiving the waiting period if they decide to transfer.

unless he transfers to a D2 school he will have to sit out a year.

unless he transfers to a D2 school he will have to sit out a year.

Exactly. Transfer down then back up to D1 and go pro after junior year. That'll give him time to clean up the image.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back