The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridal shower for one of the nieces in progress... Kill me now!

Bridal shower for one of the nieces in progress... Kill me now!

bhahahahahaha. I'm sure you are having fun ooohing and ahhhhhing hahahha

I'm dumb. I am. All the time I wonder that the hell you are doing on THP at 3 AM, 5 AM, etc... and realize that you are four hours behind eastern time.
No i actually am up till 3 or 4 sometimes... And yeah, you're up at that time too. Lol.

I have the ultimate post stress headache ever. Oh my goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats good to see Jman, sorry about the headache.

Thats good to see Jman, sorry about the headache.

Thanks Frank. I hate fire, with a passion. This evacuation was two days from being exactly one year from being evacuated last time for the same scare.

Three towns lost almost 1/3 of the town I guess. All fires were for sure intentional and there are more that have started today. As far as I know 3 people are in custody so far and they are still looking for more.

Are they saying anything about motive yet, Jman?

We've heard very little, if it's not in Tulsa or OKC the news essentially doesn't care at all even though estimates of upwards of 80,000 acres were burned and hundreds and hundreds are homeless now.

Some think it might be people who lost everything in last years fires, I can't fathom someone inflicting that on someone else though.

Looks like we are two days out from power, going to have to throw away everything in the fridge and freezers but at least we have a house still!

Are the new fires "Spot Fires" out in front of the main fire or is someone deliberately setting more fires all around?

Are the new fires "Spot Fires" out in front of the main fire or is someone deliberately setting more fires all around?

No word yet on it. Looking at the maps and knowing where it was I think most of it is just offshoots from the original main fires. I know late last night the wind shifted and it's what saved our neighborhood but in areas the fire was jumping upwards of 4 houses in distance.

I'm dumb. I am. All the time I wonder that the hell you are doing on THP at 3 AM, 5 AM, etc... and realize that you are four hours behind eastern time.
There is some irony in this post that you will figure out I think.
Chunkyhahahaha.

It was so hot yesterday I almost died.
You would have loved Myrtle Beach. I was good on Friday until I went inside where the air conditioning was to eat lunch. Big mistake.

HAHAHA hope it does'nt turn out to be a "BIDESMAID'S TWO" ( the movie)

That actually would have been fun :)

I helped setup, greet the guests then made myself relatively scarce. Just not my scene... 30 or so 20-something's gaga over wedding plans. I get it, I wish them luck and I get out of the way.

So here's the question me and my wife have these friends, just found out he has be cheating on his wife for the past yr. I get a email from him today asking to golf next fri. Do i bring this up ? I am thinking wait and see if he brings it up other wise no.. Talk about the elephant in the room..

Yikes! That's lose lose man.

--
Tapatalk2

So here's the question me and my wife have these friends, just found out he has be cheating on his wife for the past yr. I get a email from him today asking to golf next fri. Do i bring this up ? I am thinking wait and see if he brings it up other wise no.. Talk about the elephant in the room..
Is he your friend or is she your wife's friend?

Forgot to mention this from yesterday but while Dr. Teeth, Oregon Golfer, and tequila4kapp and I were all playing there was an airshow going on overhead the course. It was pretty freaking cool. They had all kinds of jets and fighter planes doing all kinds of things, and we had the best seat in the house on the golf course. It was LOUD though, holy crap. But very cool.

In today's day and age why would anyone think twice about it let alone think they should get involved by asking any questions? I would leave it alone and hope he did the same.

Both friends..

Depends on how good a friend. My top 5 friends I would bring it up on the first tee. Then there are some friends that are friends due to our kids that I wouldn't.

Is this affair now in the open or still under wraps?

I wouldn't associate myself with those kind of people.. And if I did, I would say something.

Wouldn't want to be in the position of his wife and have no idea.

Forgot to mention this from yesterday but while Dr. Teeth, Oregon Golfer, and tequila4kapp and I were all playing there was an airshow going on overhead the course. It was pretty freaking cool. They had all kinds of jets and fighter planes doing all kinds of things, and we had the best seat in the house on the golf course. It was LOUD though, holy crap. But very cool.

And video will be posted when??

I wouldn't associate myself with those kind of people.. And if I did, I would say something.

Wouldn't want to be in the position of his wife and have no idea.

Agree....tough situation.

And video will be posted when??

Haha, I should have but didn't even think about it. Course was pretty full and I didn't want to hold anybody up. Plus it was hot and all free time was devoted to drinking water!

In today's day and age why would anyone think twice about it let alone think they should get involved by asking any questions? I would leave it alone and hope he did the same.

Thats what iam hoping for it's beween them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back