The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you are eating cookies, and there are no more cookies to eat. That pisses me right off!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
I've driven to the store specifically for cookies. 15 minutes away. Just go, man!

I hate it when you are eating cookies, and there are no more cookies to eat. That pisses me right off!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I have some of those cake Oreos in the kitchen if that helps?

I ran out of cookies tonight. So sad.

I've driven to the store specifically for cookies. 15 minutes away. Just go, man!

I should. But I am also craving cereal for some damn reason and I would blow a bill in junk food alone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

THP usually runs just fine for me. If it's acting up, my connection is acting up

I should. But I am also craving cereal for some damn reason and I would blow a bill in junk food alone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
I used to come home and raid the cereal boxes. Open one, grab a handful, open the next, get another handful. And so on, and so on.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What's your favorite kind? I like Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles. And Raisin Bran. But that's not sugary.

I used to come home and raid the cereal boxes. Open one, grab a handful, open the next, get another handful. And so on, and so on.

Cereal is my weakness. I could live off the crap. I am like Jerry Seinfeld, i usually have tons of assorted varieties.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What's your favorite kind? I like Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles. And Raisin Bran. But that's not sugary.

I love Trix, Golden Graham's. I also like some healthy stuff. Basic Four, Almond Honeys Bunches of Oats and Crispix.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Frosted mini wheats

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I love Trix, Golden Graham's. I also like some healthy stuff. Basic Four, Almond Honeys Bunches of Oats and Crispix.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
I gotta have sugar in my cereal. Mom was cool, she always bought us the ones that were loaded with it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Oh, Trix are really good too. Never had Golden Grahams.

I gotta have sugar in my cereal. Mom was cool, she always bought us the ones that were loaded with it.

Lucky you. I didn't have sugary cereal until I was old enough to drive out and buy it myself. So, about a year and a half ago.

Cookies are off limits for me. That's a good rant.

You have never had Golden Graham's? WTF!?! That is simply unacceptable.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Read my post above about sugary cereal. I've only had about 1.5 years to try it. Next time out I'll pick some up.

I don't put sugar on any of my cereal. Unless its Rice Crispies, and I put enough on to have sugary milk at the end. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Read my post above about sugary cereal. I've only had about 1.5 years to try it. Next time out I'll pick some up.

If you don't, I am mailing you a box as a THP grip thank you! Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I don't put sugar on any of my cereal. Unless its Rice Crispies, and I put enough on to have sugary milk at the end. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Cereal that you have to add sugar to isn't real cereal.

Cereal that you have to add sugar to isn't real cereal.

Except Cheerios. But those aren't half bad without the sugar.

I also love Special K if we're talking healthy cereal.

Except Cheerios. But those aren't half bad without the sugar.

I also love Special K if we're talking healthy cereal.

Special K isn't bad. I like the ones with the fruit. Pretty good.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

The cereal that cracks me up is Good Friends! Have you seen it? With the two people smiling in the box. It cracks me up every time i see it b

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Special K isn't bad. I like the ones with the fruit. Pretty good.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You call those little colorful chips fruit? I hate them. They're like poker chips, lol.

The cereal that cracks me up is Good Friends! Have you seen it? With the two people smiling in the box. It cracks me up every time i see it b

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back