2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Another putt dropped by Hideki

Omg Hideki! What's going on

Yeah, Matsuyama goes one better than Spieth. Nice putt.

talk about high quality of golf. Man this is some good stuff.

Matsuyama is going insane. Also the fact that Spieth got his that close is insane. Such a good line.

62 watch?

Just heard that Paul Dunne's 138 is tied as the lowest ever 2-round score by an amateur, tied with Justine Rose. It'll be interesting to see how he copes with the next 2 days. Apparently he's a graduate of UAB in the States.

And a nice long birdie putt by Luke Donald on the 15th to move to 8 under.

what time did they say they are finishing round 2?

i missed it -

Being so far north it will stay light fairly late so, depending on cloud cover, they'll probably go to about 9:00 - 9:30 BST, so should be about 4:00 - 4:30 on the east coast of America.

Being so far north it will stay light fairly late so, depending on cloud cover, they'll probably go to about 9:00 - 9:30 BST, so should be about 4:00 - 4:30 on the east coast of America.

yea - then I think they said soemthing about 11 or 2 AM tomorrow.......... (east coast time)

yea - then I think they said soemthing about 11 or 2 AM tomorrow.......... (east coast time)
Yeah i thought i heard it'll resume at 11pm tonight. Could be mistaken tho

Well enjoy the driver whoever wins! Silly picks on my part haha

What these guys do in the conditions is crazy. They should televise the average joe playing in those conditions. It would be fun to watch

yea -- that is what i heard -- but that doesnt make any sense ?

does it? HA.

its 4 PM now. so 7 hours from now? maybe they meant 11 pm PST - and 2 AM EST ?

i dont know.

i thought i heard 11 though as well - so that I was thinking "awesome, i can watch that tonight"

Yeah i thought i heard it'll resume at 11pm tonight. Could be mistaken tho

They'll be resuming in the morning about 07:00 BST, so 02:00 EST and 23:00 on the west coast would make sense.

yea -- that is what i heard -- but that doesnt make any sense ?

does it? HA.

its 4 PM now. so 7 hours from now? maybe they meant 11 pm PST - and 2 AM EST ?

i dont know.

i thought i heard 11 though as well - so that I was thinking "awesome, i can watch that tonight"
Yeah you're right 2am would make sense haha.

Did you pick Faldo and Woods?

might as well have. I would have just as much of a chance winning with those two.

That was literally the first shot I've seen them show from Reed.

#11 ate that group up

33 holes of major golf without a bogey. Let's see how he bounces back.

33 holes of major golf without a bogey. Let's see how he bounces back.

Crazy stretch and will be interesting now.

Back