The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Can't wait to see the new tour van in person! Safe travels!

Safe travels! Let's get this show on the road!

Dan

safe travels... can't wait to see the Tour Van again in AC in a few weeks.

Have a safe trip. Looking forward to following along as you guys make your way to Ohio.

Be safe guys, and have a blast!

Feel free to make a pit stop in Pittsburgh at some point! I'd love to buy you both a drink.

Travel safe and I can't wait to follow along!

Have a good and safe trip you four, jealous I won't be in Ohio! Yeah, I said it!

Safe travels and watch out for those Ohio drivers. They really are some of the worst drivers on the road.

Safe travels crew...how far are you all trying to go tomorrow?

Not sure AD. Hopefully make it to the TN area I am guessing.

Feel free to make a pit stop in Pittsburgh at some point! I'd love to buy you both a drink.

No Pitt stop this year, but AC is there and I believe that is only 5 hours away.

Travel safe you guys. Follow the Guy Feri rout and you will be in a good place.

I enjoyed following along with the last trip so am looking forward to this one as well - still get jealous reading about it all and being so far away from these events.....one day......hopefully.....

Have a safe trip

We are on the road! JB is driving first and I am relaxing in the back.

butazu9y.jpg

Safe travels, hope you get good weather and great views throughout this trip.

Safe travels you four. Looking forward to see you again Sat.

110 miles in and wanted to top it off and let the puppies stretch their legs.

2u8a7aga.jpg

Up and at'em this morning! Be safe today on the road!

It never gets old seeing the tour van. So sweet and inventive. Drive safe and we'll see you in a couple weeks

I wish we had videos of peoples' reactions when the tour van pulls up next to them.

Looks like an early morning blast off after refueling the RocketBladez! Haha

Safe travels you 4, another fun venture in the making!

I cant imagine people's face's seeing the Tour Van cruising along down the highway....looks awesome

Safe travels to the whole crew! Can't wait to see you all in NJ!

Wishing you guys, and everyone else making the trip, safe travels. Very disappointed I wasn't able to make it to this one but ill be reading and very interested as to how everyone plays. Good luck all and once you guys get by Cincinnati, the Skyline Chili is amazing :)

Tapa Slice

Back