The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Be safe out there JB and GG. Was a pleasure to have met you both.

The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Lol I do too. We live 2 miles back a dirt road and our chickens are free range as well. The only thing that sucks is we have to drive about an hour to do any shopping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mines not quit that far in the middle of the fields but I still like it. With my schedule my wife would never go for living any farther out.

Safe travels you two!

GG is in heaven right now as we found a great little deli for some amazing sandwiches. If you are ever in the Beechwood area, check out Davis Bakery and Deli. Absolutely delicious.

GG is in heaven right now as we found a great little deli for some amazing sandwiches. If you are ever in the Beechwood area, check out Davis Bakery and Deli. Absolutely delicious.

I think Ive been there for lunch before back in the day, its in a plaza with other small stores/shops right a few blocks from 271?

I think Ive been there for lunch before back in the day, its in a plaza with other small stores/shops right a few blocks from 271?

Wow, that is impressive. That is the one. Now there is a mall right across the street with some exceptional restaurants. Great deli and bakery.

Good memory, yes that's the one. Growing up we had places like that all over the place, but we don't have them in Sarasota, so I really was in heaven.

Back