THP Visits Pukka HQ

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While in Ohio for the THP Invitational, we decided to take the Tour Van and head over to Pukka HQ for some history and a tour. We will have a lot of pictures and videos coming up from this visit, but we thought this was a nice way to get welcomed.

That's pretty awesome!

Their HQ looks pretty sweet from that quick clip, I bet it's a fun place to work.

Nice way to be welcomed

Looking forward to seeing more of the visit

Awesome welcome. Can't wait to see more

Very cool.

That's pretty awesome!

Their HQ looks pretty sweet from that quick clip, I bet it's a fun place to work.

It's a really cool place, and definitely seems like a fun place to work. The entire place was gutted and redone to look like a cool Chicago (or any downtown) loft with beautiful brick, exposed beams, even the bathrooms were cool and each floor the bathrooms were designed differently.

It's a really cool place, and definitely seems like a fun place to work. The entire place was gutted and redone to look like a cool Chicago (or any downtown) loft with beautiful brick, exposed beams, even the bathrooms were cool and each floor the bathrooms were designed differently.
I know the video didnt show much, but just seeing the small clip of the rolling led's, the lights hanging down, and the old school brick just gives me the impression like it's a very cool place.

Very cool gesture and their hats are second to none! Best fitting golf caps ever :thumb:

I know the video didnt show much, but just seeing the small clip of the rolling led's, the lights hanging down, and the old school brick just gives me the impression like it's a very cool place.

We will have more pictures coming soon where you can see more of the building. They took an old part of a train, and a cargo bin and encorporated that into their office. Plus they have a very laid back dress code, jeans and sandals are just fine...it makes for such a fun, relaxed work environment, which is why you can tell everyone there loves their jobs.

We will have more pictures coming soon where you can see more of the building. They took an old part of a train, and a cargo bin and encorporated that into their office. Plus they have a very laid back dress code, jeans and sandals are just fine...it makes for such a fun, relaxed work environment, which is why you can tell everyone there loves their jobs.
That's awesome.

I want to work there now.

Now that sounds like a really good place to work - wish it was like that here, but not sure it would look good turning up in casual stuff for an important meeting

I want to work there too. Looking forward to seeing what your day was like!

rolling out the red carpet

How freaking sweet is that! Can't wait for more pics

Tapa Slice

This will be fun to watch, looks like a pretty neat place.

Thats awesome!!! I love the welcome.

That looks like a fun place to work. I wonder if they could use an in-house attorney...

The little touches like welcoming your visitors just goes to show you Pukka gets it.

Very cool. Looking forward to hearing more about his visit.

As AWESOME as they were at the PGA Show, I'm sure the HQ is crazy cool.

Such a fun company.

Very cool!

Do they need anyone to upgrade their IT kit or analysis of their sales data........? I might even fetch cups of tea if that would help.....?

Very cool, looks like a very cool office for them to work in!

Back