2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

I'm not sure what my plan is. I'm pretty sure it'll be 3 rounds (Fri-Sun).

~Rock

EDIT: I am NOT going to the Sporting KC game. It's in Vancouver. Squints broke my heart with that news.

Last edited:
I'll be flying in Thursday night. Plane should be landing around 6. I'll be staying with a friend in Shawnee Mission which looks to be fairly close to Prairie Highlands?

I'll be flying in Thursday night. Plane should be landing around 6. I'll be staying with a friend in Shawnee Mission which looks to be fairly close to Prairie Highlands?

Not far, depending on your definition of Shawnee Mission. It's sort of a general term covering a wide area of Johnson County.

Not far, depending on your definition of Shawnee Mission. It's sort of a general term covering a wide area of Johnson County.

I take it back, its actually Leawood, KS. Also, the Sporting KC game is at Vancouver, otherwise I'd absolutely be down.

I take it back, its actually Leawood, KS. Also, the Sporting KC game is at Vancouver, otherwise I'd absolutely be down.

Damn you and my lying friend! Leawood isn't far.

Damn you and my lying friend! Leawood isn't far.

Sorry to break it to you. Yeah, Leawood looks much closer. Now I just need to decide between Dave and Busters and the Royals game.

Top golf and Royals game... Well maybe I can arrive earlier then excepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found out I have a hospital conversion in the 2 weeks sandwiched around this event. This could get tricky but at worst I'm in for the event itself

2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

I just found out I have a hospital conversion in the 2 weeks sandwiched around this event. This could get tricky but at worst I'm in for the event itself

Man. What kind of host are you...ha

Seriously sorry to hear about the work jam up. But definitely looking forward to seeing you. Hopefully for a bit more than just the event.

Man. What kind of host are you...ha

Seriously sorry to hear about the work jam up. But definitely looking forward to seeing you. Hopefully for a bit more than just the event.

It's only 6 hours away so I am hoping I can drive in Friday play Saturday dinner Saturday golf Sunday morning drive back. We won't have travel info for awhile unfortunately

I'm planning on making it a golf heavy weekend as well. Possible Thurs night arrival.

I'm planning on making it a golf heavy weekend as well. Possible Thurs night arrival.

If you do, I have to, right? You are technically one of my bosses after all.

Seems fair to me.

Another one coming in for the event and rounds on Friday and Sunday. Going to be fun.

I'm leaning toward coming Fri morning but this might be my lone golf trip of the year so I'm tempted to come in Thursday. Decisions, decisions.

You flying out there?

I'm leaning toward coming Fri morning but this might be my lone golf trip of the year so I'm tempted to come in Thursday. Decisions, decisions.

Ditto, same boat different raft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday night Top Golf!!! Just sayin'

Thursday night Top Golf!!! Just sayin'

That is certainly very tempting. It isnt very hard to twist my arm, and I dont think I can pass up my first trip to a Top Golf. Thursday will likely happen.

EDIT: I am NOT going to the Sporting KC game. It's in Vancouver. Squints broke my heart with that news.

Breaking hearts...it's what I do...

LOTS of talk about this event this weekend!

Im excited so much...I just might play.

It's going to be a great time.
We should reserve the air hockey tables too...!!!

Back